hello from belle in san diego

Thread: hello from belle in san diego

belle is offline Junior Member

Defaulthello from belle in san diego

Hello all. We are a family of four in San Diego. Mom, Dad, Karalina, and Belle(6 mo blk/choc lab). I came across the site after doing research on training. I've had Aussie's in the past and was blessed in that it seems they come preloaded with training and obedience. We were in the market for a dog for our 4 year old daughter, and probably going to get another Aussie, when we were at a friends house and the neighbor came over with 7 lab pups. I've always loved labs and wanted one. When the owner offered us a pup for free how would anyone in their right mind say no? So to make a long story short we now have a 6 mo old lab and whew, is she a handfull!! Don't get me wrong she is great but a little more than I am used to. So any help would be appreciated. I will be posting in the appropriate forums as to her behavior. Thank you in advance and look forward to being a part and learning from this community.

[attachment deleted by admin]

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Bailey24 is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: hello from belle in san diego

Welcome from WI; great to have you & Belle on the board.
    I bet she's a handful, I cam remember those days oh so well (my Bailey just turned a year in March).
    <br /><br />~ Angie &amp; Bailey ~<br />My Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/509673

Clanceycanuck is offline Senior Member

Welcome to the forum. You'll get some great advice on the board. I think exercise, exercise, exercise is the key thing to be doing at that age.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

ShadowDancin is offline Senior Member

welcome to the board! CAnt wait to see moe pics of belle! Congrats on your new arrival! You will love your lab! THey are the best dogs EVER! but then again Im partial