new to this board

Thread: new to this board

Defaultnew to this board

Hi everyone! I just joined this site today and thought I would come in and introduce ourselves. I'm Kelly owner of a big yellow sweetie Baxter. I just adopted him from a rescue and he is the sweetest guy! He is a 4 year old pure yellow lab. I previously owned a yellow lab mix so I am a bit familiar with the breed. This site looks VERY resourceful and I look forward to learning and getting to know you all I see most of you have pictures up. I will try to take a few this weekend. Pictures don't do him any justice though. He always looks like he is sad but he really isn't. Its the eyes I think. Look forward to getting to know you all

Kelly

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

imported_CHOCO4ME is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: new to this board

Hi there! Welcome from Jake and Ginger in Cali!
    Jake, Blue and Ginger<br />

Clanceycanuck is offline Senior Member

Welcome to the forum. Can't wait for pics

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Bailey24 is offline Senior Member

Welcome from WI; great to have you on the board!
    <br /><br />~ Angie &amp; Bailey ~<br />My Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/509673

ShadowDancin is offline Senior Member

Welcome to the forum! Cant wait to see more pics! You had a yellow lab mix before?? Did it look like a yellow lab??

Hi shadow... thats my cats name! yes she did look exactly like a yellow lab. the only thing that she had was a spotted tounge (sp). I had never seen like a black spotted tounge before but she had one! The people that I used to take her to when I came to see my now husband said that chows have them so they kinda thought that maybe she had a little chow in her. She was full of mischief and really kept me going ... all night too. I read about all the crate escaping and yep been there and done that too. New Years Eve... came home to what looked like a hurricane! What a mess.... knocked the Christmas tree over.... the whole house was a mess! Stuff shreded and knocked over and broken... And there she sat... I won't forget that ever! A bungee cord held her after that. But now that I am married if I could take her back I would do it in a heartbeat. I posted pics of Baxter on another post unfortunately they are huge! Don't know how to get them smaller. Kelly