HI I'M NEW TO THE FORUM

Thread: HI I'M NEW TO THE FORUM

myboys is offline Junior Member

DefaultHI I'M NEW TO THE FORUM

HI I'VE BEEN LOOKING OVER THE FORUM FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS AND DECIDED TO GIVE IT AGO. AFTER 5 YEARS OF MY HUSBAND GOING ON AT ME TO HAVE A DOG I GAVE IN AND HAD MY FIRST BLACK LAB FOLLOWED 6MONTHS LATER BY A GOLDEN LAB
    EDDIE MY BLACK LAB IS 6.5YEARS AND BRUNO IS 6YEARS. THEY ARE SUCH A BIG PART OF OUR FAMILY I CAN'T IMAGINE LIFE WITHOUT THEM. THEY HAVE GIVEN SO MUCH TO MY 4 CHILDREN. MY LITTLE BOY ADORES THEM DEARLY.
    EDDIE SUFFERS WITH EPILEPSY AND HAS DONE SINCE HE WAS 18MONTHS. WE HAVE MANAGED TO KEEP HIS SEIZURES UNDER CONTROL WITH MEDICATION, WHERE HE HAS HAD VERY FEW FITS, UNTIL LAST WEEK WHERE HE HAD HE WORSE YET. HE THEN CONTINUED TO HAVE 18 MORE FIT WITHIN 3 DAY. I'M HOPING THAT THIS FORUM WILL GIVE ME SOME HELP AND ADVICE AND MEET OTHER OWNERS IN THE SAME SITUATION.
    IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME HOW TO UPLOAD PICTURES I WILL GIVE IT A GO THANKS LISA

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Emma the Lab is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: HI I'M NEW TO THE FORUM

Hi and welcome to the forum! Your boys look very handsome, can't wait to see more pics of them. I'm so sorry about epilepsy. There are more lab owners around here with dogs who having seizures.

I would suggest you upload your pics to photobucket.com. Then past the IMG code into your post and then hit the post button. Hope that made any sense to you. If not I'll try to explain it in another way.
    ~Veronica and Nikki~
    Sweet Emma, 16th of February 1996~26th of November 2010
    Always in my heart and soul. Together forever, my love....

Nikki 6 months

http://theblacklabrador.blogspot.com/

ShadowDancin is offline Senior Member

Welcome to the board! Your labs look adorable I cant wait to see more pics! As for the issues with your pup, I would recommend posting in lab chat! Youll get alot more response there

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

myboys is offline Junior Member

Hi i've tried adding photo but it just doesn't want to work can someone please help me out thank you

Beachboys is offline Senior Member

welcome to you and your crew.

I use www.imagecave.com to upload my pictures. if interested I could tell you how.