First Hello

Thread: First Hello

DefaultFirst Hello

Well, I have been reading these forums for about 1 month now and thought it time to introduce myself (now that I have pics to post ) I am the proud parent of Wild Bill Cody a very energetic black lab who is almost 3 years old. He has already been through a lot in his short life but you would never guess that from his personality.

I posted a few weeks ago about the Natural Balance food recall that he was part of; he is still recovering 3 weeks later and we are keeping our fingers crossed that when we get his test results today his kidney function will be normal. We had a huge scare and I know we are not alone...we are just fortunate that we caught his symptoms so quick and got him help.

Well, I don't want my hello to end on a low note so here are some cute picks of our pooch so that you can see why I am so fond of him. I love all the info that everyone on this forum provides so I am here to stay for a while.

Note: (I guess I can't post pics while I am at work so I will have to post them later when I get home...you can see a puppy pic of him in my avatar).

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: First Hello

Welcome from WI; great to have you on the board!
    Sorry to hear about your pup and wishing him a speedy recovery.
    This board is such a great resource, you'll love it here!

Clanceycanuck is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: First Hello

Welcome from Barrie Ontario