hi all

Thread: hi all

TheLimpShrimp is offline Senior Member

Defaulthi all

Stumbled onto this group while trying to find other owners of tan point labs. If you're one of them, please post a picture. And here I introduce the reason I'm interested - my gorgeous chocolate tan point, Macadamia, more often referred to as Max. She is the sweetest, funniest, most adorable pup ever. I also am the proud owner of her mother, Honey. Honey will be five in June; she was my first dog and I couldn't have asked for a better first dog; she is an angel. Max was my birthday present, she was born the day after. I was so happy. She is now four months. Sadly, I have no current pics to post right now, but I'm going to as soon as I can. So glad I found this group; a place to brag about my labs to people who wanna hear it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Beachboys is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: hi all

Welcome to JL. I love your name? How did you come up with it? Cant wait to see pictures.

TheLimpShrimp is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo
    Welcome to JL. I love your name? How did you come up with it? Cant wait to see pictures.
    Thanks! Not sure which name you mean - Macadamia? or my display name? There's a bit of story behind each of them. Macadamia comes from the to-die-for chocolate-covered Macadamia nuts my uncle used to send from Hawaii when I was a kid. I was trying to think of names that matched her coat-color. I've also a great fondness for exotic names. (One of the things I love about this group, already, I love seeing all the unique and creative names people have come up with, - yours, for one )
    My display name refers to my cat, Shrimp. He got his name from the way he curled limply as a kitten when held supported around his front legs. He also happens to be orange and white. ;D
    So, not sure which one you meant, but I'm glad of the excuse.
    I take it Mambo is the black featured prominently in your signature?

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Beachboys is offline Senior Member

Thank you. Yes Mambo is the black goof in my siggy. He is my only dog and more than enough for now.

Thanks for the background on both names. I like both. But your sign in name made me take a double look..lol. I to like an odd name. Mambo fits him very well for an odd lab..lol

Can't wait to see pictures.