Introductions Finally (and lots of pics)

Thread: Introductions Finally (and lots of pics)

LKG
    LKG is offline Senior Member

DefaultIntroductions Finally (and lots of pics)

Hello all!

I thought I should finally introduce myself and my lab Daisy. I have been reading this forum for months now and have made the odd post, but would like to actually introduce and show a few pics of Daisy over the past 10 months or so. I have learned so much from this great forum and hopefully I will be able to offer some experience after being through the puppy stage (or part of it at least)! I'm new to the whole picture posting thing so bear with me if this doesn't work!! So, here she is! Yes, she is a small lab - probably weighing in around 46 or 48 lbs, but I am expecting her to fill out quite a bit yet.

Drive Home;

Puppy Breath:

Giving Attitude:

Getting Bigger:

Recent:

<br /><br />Daisy / June 13, 2006

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

imported_gailatmsu is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Introductions Finally (and lots of pics)

Too cute...welcome to the board!
    &lt;img src=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v46/jakobandbrandonsmom/Brees1.jpg&gt;<br /><br />Gail<br />Mom to Brees (lab/golden), Popcorn (Pembroke Welsh Corgi), Mara (tortiseshell cat), Socks (cat), and two cute little boys.

Clanceycanuck is offline Senior Member

Daisy is adorable - welcome to the board from Barrie Ontario

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Bailey24 is offline Senior Member

Welcome from WI; great to have you both on the board!
    You've got a little cutie. My Bailey is smaller too (just around 60 lbs) but such a nice size!!
    <br /><br />~ Angie &amp; Bailey ~<br />My Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/509673

ShadowDancin is offline Senior Member

Welcome... awwwwww your baby looks just like mine did when she was a puppy! Breed is a little lab too, only about 65 lbs.. but she has filled out ALOT! Her vet says she is overwieght and needs a diet LOL. I think she is perfect.

Beachboys is offline Senior Member

She is really cute. I want my next lab to be a chocolate. I love the first pic. Too cute.

chris ash is offline Member

i should have done this yesterday when i joined this forum.
    i'm new to this site and hopefully will gain lots of information and share with some of you, your ideas, suggestions, pictures, etc. of labs.
    i recently bought a yellow lab puppy ("Webster") who was born dec. 21, 2006. he came home on feb. 19, 2007. his pedigree includes both a mother and father who are 3 times Canadian champs; lira (mum) and obie (dad).
    this is my first lab...although my son has a black lab (5 years old now) who's a wonderful dog. i debated getting more dogs after loosing my two retrievers last fall within a month of one another...maggie was 15 when she died but baxter was only 7 who died of lymphoma (very common in the north american goldens). it was a terrible time and i felt i just couldn't get another dog...it was just too sad.
    after some time though, we found the house just too quite and decided to get a lab.
    i must say, i couldn't be happier and webster has brought so much joy into our home and lives that i can't imagine our home without him.
    Chris Ash
    victoria, b.c.