Hello from Arizona

Thread: Hello from Arizona

skiner is offline Junior Member

DefaultHello from Arizona

Hello everyone,
    My name is Scott and I live in Arizona. I just wanted to say that this is a great site and I have enjoyed all of your photos and information on your 4-legged friends! My family and I have been owned by several labs over the years. We currently have a purebred yellow lab named "Duke" who's been the "main-man" in our house for over 9+ years, and he has 2 brothers. A mixed-breed St.Bernard named "Petey" who's been with us for 4 years, and a recently adopted black lab who's name is "Jackson" to our family. Jackson is a purebred, and he has been the delight of all since his arrival. (which has only been a couple of weeks by the way!) Jackson is a wonderful young man at only 2, and he's a big ol' baby! He weighs in at 98lbs, and he is constantly amazing us with his antics! I will say that we hit the jackpot as we "stumbled" upon him totally by accident at our local adoption center/shelter. Although getting a new family member from a breeder is great, please do not forget about all the wonderful animals available for adoption too!! We obtained a true gem in Jackson and as soon as i figure out how to put up some pictures of him, I will, so you can see for yourselves.
    Thank you again for creating this site, and i look forward to sharing my "guys" with you all.

Here's one of Jackson smiling for the camera.
    <br /><br />&quot;Dogs are great, it&#039;s people who give me the headaches...

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Hello from Arizona

And here's one with Duke and Jackson togeather.
    aka "The Dynamic Duo"!

3labhousehold is offline Member

Welcome, and enjoy the site. I'm relatively new here myself, but there is oh so much info on anything you need. Can't wait to see more of your boys. Your house sounds as busy as mine. We have our oldest girl who is almost 10 (a chocolate named coco) and then there is the sisters.......2 yellows who are almost 2.

I wouldn't change it for anything in the world. They bring so much enjoyment to the house, not to mention the laughs. Here's a pic of the bigger of the 2 girls, her name is Jules.
    It was taken last fall, so she is bigger today.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Clanceycanuck is offline Senior Member

Welcome to the forum from Ontario Canada

Quote Originally Posted by 3labhousehold
    Welcome, and enjoy the site. I'm relatively new here myself, but there is oh so much info on anything you need. Can't wait to see more of your boys. Your house sounds as busy as mine. We have our oldest girl who is almost 10 (a chocolate named coco) and then there is the sisters.......2 yellows who are almost 2.

I wouldn't change it for anything in the world. They bring so much enjoyment to the house, not to mention the laughs. Here's a pic of the bigger of the 2 girls, her name is Jules.
    It was taken last fall, so she is bigger today.
    Thanks 3 labs!...yeah, it';s a little busy around the ol' homestead, that's for shure. But i'm like you, I wouldn't change it for anything. Great looking dogs you have there! Nice pic with your little girl.

Quote Originally Posted by clanceycanuck
    Welcome to the forum from Ontario Canada
    Thanks Clancy!..hey I used to live in upstate NY. (Buffalo area) Still have alot of family there. Had to get out of the snow though. Where 'bouts in Ontario are u from?