Hellow from Shanghai, China
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hellow from Shanghai, China

LynnXie is offline Junior Member

DefaultHellow from Shanghai, China

Hi, my name is Lingyun and my husband and I have an 1 year old yellow Lab named Benben(means silly and clumsy in Chinese ). She's very nice but very naughty. I love her so much!
    It's hard time for doggs and dog lovers in China these days. I'll protect her from those bad guys and make her happy all her life.

This is my husband and our furbaby:

[attachment deleted by admin]

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Emma the Lab is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Hellow from Shanghai, China

Welcome to the forum!!! Benben is gorgeous!!!

I'm so glad she has found nice people to look after her, like you!

It's not easy in China for dog owners, It must be really tough for you. Can you walk safely everywhere?

Can't wait to see more pics and read all about your sweet girl.
    ~Veronica and Nikki~
    Sweet Emma, 16th of February 1996~26th of November 2010
    Always in my heart and soul. Together forever, my love....

Nikki 6 months

http://theblacklabrador.blogspot.com/

einstein's legacy is offline Senior Member

Welcome to the forum. I've heard about the difficulties faced by dog owners in China and hope you and your lab will always be safe. She's a beauty!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Apollopuppy is offline Senior Member

Pardon my extreme ignorance, but why is it so difficult for dog owners in china? ???
    Love,<br />Giuli<br /><br />

stlabs is offline Senior Member

The Chinese government in the southwestern city of Chongqing is rounding up all of the pet dogs and killing them for fear of rabies - even if the dog has been vaccinated against rabies. The owners can voluntarily turn them over by March 15 or the government will do raids and come in and forceably take them. Keep in mind that there have been three cases of rabies in the last year - just three - which apparently justifies the extermination of all these dogs. This is far less than in the U.S. Officials in China have also rounded up dogs in other cities like Beijing.

Good luck to you and your dog - it does seem to be a pretty tough place to have a dog.

loriwolfelabluv is offline Senior Member

hi from alberta canada.
    &quot;He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.&quot;<br />Author Unknown

Mooselady is offline Senior Member

She is beautiful! Welcome to the forum. I hope that you are able to keep her. Is the government reallly taking all the dogs and putting them down, even if they are vaccinated? The thought just breaks my heart! Keep in touch with us!
    <br /><br /><br />&quot;Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our life whole.&quot;&nbsp; Roger Caras

Quote Originally Posted by Emma the Lab
    Welcome to the forum!!! Benben is gorgeous!!!

I'm so glad she has found nice people to look after her, like you!

It's not easy in China for dog owners, It must be really tough for you. Can you walk safely everywhere?

Can't wait to see more pics and read all about your sweet girl.
    Thanks.
    Things are better in Shanghai, especially in my community, where "gang of dog killers" never shows up because lots of foreigners live here. But we cannot go far.
    I'll take more pics for my poor girl.

Quote Originally Posted by einsteins legacy
    Welcome to the forum. I've heard about the difficulties faced by dog owners in China and hope you and your lab will always be safe. She's a beauty!
    We dog owners in China are helping each other now and I think our dogs' future are getting better.
    I and my girl are lucky ones.
    I'll defend her with my life

Quote Originally Posted by stlabs
    The Chinese government in the southwestern city of Chongqing is rounding up all of the pet dogs and killing them for fear of rabies - even if the dog has been vaccinated against rabies. The owners can voluntarily turn them over by March 15 or the government will do raids and come in and forceably take them. Keep in mind that there have been three cases of rabies in the last year - just three - which apparently justifies the extermination of all these dogs. This is far less than in the U.S. Officials in China have also rounded up dogs in other cities like Beijing.

Good luck to you and your dog - it does seem to be a pretty tough place to have a dog.
    I have no word on the slaughter, just heart break, though they say the goverment made a concession they only take homeless dogs.
    My girl is really a luky one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast