New to the world of labs

Thread: New to the world of labs

DefaultNew to the world of labs

Hi, I'm Sarah and my new puppy is Coco. She's 9 weeks old tomorrow, 3/10/07, and is such a character already. My 2 and 4 year old daughters are loving her dearly except she's in the biting stage and those little teeth really hurt. I'm trying to crate train her but I'm having a few minor potty issues with her. She's not going in the crate which is great but as soon as the door opens for her to come out, she's squatting wherever before I can get her outside or she'll wait and do it outside but come in to go #2 , so I'm going to check out the training forums and see what I can try to have a successful time training her. I'm so happy to have found an all Lab group.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: New to the world of labs

Welcome, When Ruger was that young, I would pick him up out of his crate. He never went in the crate, and he only had a couple of accidents in the house, only pee though, never #2.... Dont worry she will figure it out and so will you. You will find alot of info here, I have learned so much... Good luck with the training (so glad Im past that, lol)

Welcome to the forum!!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Thanks, I stayed up reading alot of the training info last night and have tried it this morning and it has been working beautifully. I'm so glad that the training advice is up here. LOL, I'd be lost without it.