Hi everyone, hope this is the right place to post this. I've just joined and I am wondering if there are any folks near Coeur d'Alene, Idaho that have show puppies available. I am looking for a yellow bitch in the near future (probably around fall or winter of this year 2007). I am new to Labradors but have shown dogs all my life as my folks show. If anyone's around I would love to get into contact with you. Thank you!!
Edit: Wow, 61 views and nobody!!! I read somebody on here talking about Spokane so I kind of got my hopes up that someone was near me. I really don't want to have to be really far from everybody!! I'm not new to showing dogs like I said but I have so many ???'s about the breed. Just picking out a decent puppy! I have a fair eye for a dog but growing up with Toy dogs doesn't help me with Sporting ones! Well now I'm being boring and wasting whoever is reading's time. Sorry, winter is long and I need contact with dog show people! We're having a funmatch here in a few weeks and I don't care if I have to quit my job I'm going! lol Thanks for reading.