Just Labradors banner

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Clanceycanuck 
#1 ·
:)
Hello from Wisconsin! We are a member of a community for the first time ever, so please be patient with us as we figure out how to move around in here. I am attending school (on-line) and was encouraged by my instructor to get on a community that pertains to one of my interests and that's what brought me here. I love labs!

We have a 90 lbs., 5 year old yellow, male lab (I don't have any pictures with me at the moment but I promise with my next posting I will have one). His name is Luke and very much like our 3rd son. I believe he thinks he is human. He likes to lay in our bed with his head on our pillows, laying on his side, either under the covers or on top of the covers. He also likes to find his spot on the couch with one of us or even in our recliner chairs (obviously there isn't much room for us once he gets onto the chair with us). He loves going for walks and going out to our farm where he loves to rip around in the fields.

Luke has not had any major health issues other than catching his hide on a barb-wire fence and getting a few stitches and having 2 fatty tumors removed a couple of months ago. He is however very prone to ear infections so if anyone has any suggestions on how to minimize those I would appreciate it.

I am very excited to be a new member of this community and look forward to reading everyone's postings. I'll remember the picture next time!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.