Just Labradors banner

We are the chosen ones for Maggie

944 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Mugs mom and dad 
G
#1 ·
Maggie's original family was unable to keep her because of the owner having allergies. Our vet knew we were looking for a new dog because we had to have our 14 year old German Shorthair Pointer put to sleep in February. Our vet called us one evening and told us about Maggie and said we better call right away because Maggie will go fast. My husband and I talked about it and wondered if we were ready for a lab puppy. Well, I wanted to surprise him so I called and the response I got from the owner was "Honey, there's another call about Maggie, what do you want me to do?" They said I was about the 20th caller that day. She is a purebred chocolate lab with papers, etc...... After talking to me and hearing our situation they decided we were the lucky winners of Maggie. We are so lucky. She is great. It has been six weeks now and we've had our share of "puppy stories" to tell as you can read on this website.

Maggie is a wonderful, smart, energetic, fast, puppy that loves fishing. We are able to take her everywhere we go. She makes us laugh. I needed exercise for my health and I recommend a lab for anyone who needs that!

[attachment deleted by admin]

#2 ·
Hi again (saw your pictures in the photo album first), and welcome to the forum! Maggie looks like a Sweetie Pie, and I love the story of how she came to be with you. It seems that it was meant to be. Congratulations on your forever home, Maggie!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.