Hi from Kentucky

Thread: Hi from Kentucky

kpowell is offline Senior Member

DefaultHi from Kentucky

Hi! I'm from Shelbyville, Kentucky and I have one wonderful, fabulous black lab named Jack (actually his full name is Black Jack, my husband named him). We also have a new boxer mix puppy named Stella, three kitties, two birds, and two horses (boarded).
    I found Jack tied to a tree by the side of the road in the middle of nowhere. He was tied with an old belt and couldn't even lay down. He was very flabby, and the vet said about one year old. That was five years ago. Now he is the most wonderful dog in the whole world, full of love and patience. We have been doing some agility and that really makes him feel special. (We're not going to do any competitions, though, because I don't want him to have to jump 24 inches). He is very timid around new things, and the agility has really helped that. He is also afraid of Stella (4 mos., 15 pounds) even though he is almost 100 pounds!

I look forward to reading a lot about labs on this forum, and meeting new lab-crazy friends.
    Jack's Mom

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

wilsongarner is offline Junior Member

DefaultRe: Hi from Kentucky

WELCOME....I'm new here also, but love reading from all the LAB LOVERS..
    Can't wait to see your pics. as soon as I figure out how to post mine I will.. Have a great day!!!

Mel
    Mel is offline Senior Member

Hi, and welcome to the forum. I'm so glad that Jack found his forever home with you, and that he turned out so well.
    Can't help but chuckle over the fact that he's being timid with 15lb Stella. Sounds like a Kodak moment in the making. Keep your camera handy. I'll bet the pictures will be priceless.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Sheila is offline Senior Member

Hello and Welcome.
    <br />Beau &amp; Nikko

Barnsley is offline Senior Member

Welcome and ditto on the picture request
    <br />Barnsley &amp; Lilly from Okinawa, Japan