Hello again!

Thread: Hello again!

Mom2Charlie is offline Member

DefaultHello again!

I was a new member previously and could not figure out my user name or password so here I am again. Ok, so I wrote this user name and password down. I am really mom to Charlie and Mindy but since Charlie is my black lab and Mindy is my black cocker spaniel I used Charlie in my screen name. Charlie is about 18 months and Mindy is 5 years old. Charlie is a special case as far as I am concerned and I have come back to this board seeking help and guidance. In the beginning of 2006 my beloved black lab Jack passed away and I was heartbroken (well I still am), unfortunately Jack died from complications after his neutering. That is another long and painful story so I will keep that for another time. Well about two months after Jack's passing I got a call from the local vet asking me if I was still interested in another dog. The local animal shelter had an owner surrendered black lab available, he was young and healthy. Well of course I was interested and this dog was slated to be put to sleep the next morning. So I called the number I was given, I went down to meet him with Mindy, and we adopted him. Charlie had a yucky start in life when his previous owners tied him up to a pole and gave him no exercise or training. We love him and he tries, but he is making me crazy....he is young and destructive still. I know he is bored, but we are really trying to keep his mind busy and his body tired to no avail. So here I am looking for guidance and training for me so that I may be the best mother possible to this sweet soul.

This is sweet dorky Charlie

This is my beloved Jack
    <br /><br />My work in progress.....Charlie

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

imported_nellies mom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Hello again!

Welcome back to JL.
    <br />~~~~~~~~<br />Danie<br />Nellie, CGC<br />~~~~~~~~<br />The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated. -- Gandhi

Mugs mom and dad is offline Senior Member

Welcome to the forum

~Michele,Mugs & Sassy~

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Sheila is offline Senior Member

Welcome back!!
    <br />Beau &amp; Nikko

Welcome back

kassabella is offline Senior Member

Welcome back to JL. I am sorry about the loss of your beloved Jack. It is so hard when they are taken before their time.

Oh I know about loving a dog that drives you absolutely insane, but I couldn't imagine life without him. He too lacked some valuable early social skills and the only thing that keeps his mind busy is the plotting and planning of his next series of mayhem and destruction.

I am sure you are already the best mom Charlie will ever know.

Kassa 25/11/01 - 09/02/05 O.S Jaw cancer forever in my heart.
    Ernie 25/11/01 adopted May 05
    Sam 11? adopted Nov 06 - 18/12/07 Lyphoma
    Tessa. Rescued June 2011.
    Bone Cancer Dogs org.http://www.bonecancerdogs.org/
    http://kassabella.tripod.com/kassabella/
    http://collarsbychris.weebly.com/

Clanceycanuck is offline Senior Member

Welcome back