Hi, Newbie here....

Thread: Hi, Newbie here....

ChocolateLabLover is offline Junior Member

DefaultHi, Newbie here....

Three months ago I was lucky enough to become the new mom of a stray chocolate lab. His name is Teddy Bear and he's now 6 months old (and an absolute doll!!!) I love him with all my heart and am so blessed to have such a wonderful dog. After only three weeks of having him in my life, I became obsessed with anything Lab...dogs, movies, merchandise...and then I found this site and wow...there are tons of people just like me..who have a passion for this beautiful and intelligent breed. I am sooo excited!! (My boyfriend thinks I'm such a geek..haha) Let me tell you a little about my wonderful Teddy Bear....
    Well, first off, he's a beautiful shade of chocolate with some blond highlights (pretty neat). His favorite game is frisby..which he is just learning to catch in his mouth. He also likes fetch, catching a tennis ball in his mouth (he can gets some serious air) and this new game hide and seek we play. His favorite "people food" is definately tunafish. He loves the water (obviously) so we got him a little kiddie pool that he loves to splash in. He also loves the beach and just snuggling up to me for a good movie. He knows alot of tricks and I think the best part about him (other than his personality) are his FLOPPY EARS!! I love those things..they are soo soft!! I couldn't imagine life without him. -Gloria from Long Island, NY
    <br />My Adorable Lab TeddyBear<br />*Gloria**

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Mel
    Mel is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Hi, Newbie here....

A BIG welcome from a fellow Long Islander with a Chocolate Lab (Maxine). Where on Long Island? We're in Massapequa, and my daughter (who has 4 dogs, one of them a Lab mix) is in Islip Terrace.

ChocolateLabLover is offline Junior Member

I'm in Huntington. It's really nice to see others from Long Island with Chocolate Labs. I only see the Yellow and Black ones over here..never any chocolate. I used to love the Yellow, but now that I have a Chocolate one I couldn't imagine having another color. They're just so beautiful.
    <br />My Adorable Lab TeddyBear<br />*Gloria**

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Sheila is offline Senior Member

Hi Gloria and Welcome to both you and Teddy Bear
    <br />Beau &amp; Nikko

Bailey24 is offline Senior Member

Welcome from WI.
    Your Teddy Bear is beautiful!
    <br /><br />~ Angie &amp; Bailey ~<br />My Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/509673

mercedez is offline Senior Member

Welcome! Teddy Bear is gorgeous. I am in Islip Terrace. It is too easy to become obsessed with these animals that have become the biggest part of our family! I don't even look at them as dogs anymore. They are like little children! Look forward to seeing more pics of TB!
    Laura<br />

DebraV7419 is offline Senior Member

Welcome!! What a cutie!