Greetings from Kansas

Thread: Greetings from Kansas

TuckerandMe is offline Junior Member

DefaultGreetings from Kansas

I found this forum totally by happy accident. Tucker is my 6 month old Chocolate boy. I also have a black, Abbey, who was a rescue. Her age is guesstimated to be around 10 now. She has been with me for 4 1/2 years and is a total sofa spud. Tucker is changing that. My name is Patti.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Sheila is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Greetings from Kansas

Hi Patti, Tucker and Abbey.
    Welcome to the forum. I can't wait to see pictures.
    <br />Beau &amp; Nikko

LiLChRiZ54 is offline Member

HEY PATTI, TUCKER AND ABBEY!
    I'm pretty new myself but welcome to the forum! For the short time i've been here, i've really enjoyed sharing and hearing stories!

Post pics!
    <br /><br />~~ChRiStiE &amp; ToBy~~<br /><br />A Lesson I Learned From My Dog - If it&#039;s not wet and sloppy, it&#039;s not a real kiss.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Thanks for the welcomes. I probably should have lurked for a while after joining too, just to give myself time to check out how this works. I travel so much, I don't have a lot of time. And, even though Tucker is 6 months, I've only had him barely 3 weeks. I was in Minnesota and drove over to Wisconsin to visit a friend. I got this little guy there. Pictures? I don't have many, but will figure out how to do that this week!

flyingkitty is offline Senior Member

Welcome to the forum. I'm pretty new here too. Can't wait to see pics of your cute pup! Now that I'm loving being a LabraMom, I'd like to add a chocolate but that will take a few years and a house....first.
    Sincerely, <br />FlyingKitty aka Shadow&#039;s mom<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />

DebraV7419 is offline Senior Member

Welcome! Yea, we love pictures here!

Toby&Boomer is offline Member

Welcome! Where in Kansas are you? Boomer(almost 8 months) and I are in Hutchinson. Also can't wait to see pics.

Tucker here!* Woof and another woof to everyone!* Mom's been beating her head against the keyboard.* I finally laid my head on her leg and she told me what was wrong.* She has been doing her best to get a picture of ME and my housemate, Abbey, to resize with a program she knows nothing about.* Her puter died the end of April and she had to get a new one and lost a whole bunch of stuff and got new stuff she doesn't know nada bout and ... she's not a happy camper.* Maybe, if this picture goes through, she will start laughing again.* Mom usually laughs a lot - normally it's at Abbey and I though ... sometimes Tie-dyed.* She's the *cat*.* Yeah, she's a caaaalico, who is 10 pounds of 'tude, as in Catitude.* Ti's my new friend too though.* She's soooooft.* So is Abbey, but since Mom refers to Abbey as *tank girl*, I think that softness might be for a different reason.* Mom has Abs walk on the treadmill every day though.* I don't get to.* Mom says I'm not quite strong enough to do that yet.* I have a little swelling on my patella and mom makes me rest a lot.* It's so hot here in Wichita, all we all want to do is take long siestas anyway.*

Thanks for all the welcomes!

Tucker, who is really hoping this picture works. Oops, never mind, it didn't, but Mom will have her friend help her resize it tomorrow and she will send it in then.* Sorry!

Mom is many things, one of which is like a dog with a bone when something has her attention. She won't give up until she gets it!

Tucker and Abbey

[attachment deleted by admin]

clancey canuck Guest

Welcome to the forum ;D