Hi From Boulder Colorado!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi From Boulder Colorado!

LiLChRiZ54 is offline Member

DefaultHi From Boulder Colorado!

;D

Hello All! My name is Christie and my growing 8 1/2 week black lab is Toby! I Just came across this forum a couple days ago, and by searching around for an hour or so through the posts, i realized that this friendly, lab loving environment was for me! So here I am saying "Hello!" and Toby by my side saying "Ruff Ruff" (while also trying to attack this strange glowing, clicking, unit!)
    A little about me - I'm 19 and attend the University of Colorado at Boulder. I use to live in Dallas Texas and Phoenix Arizona...as you can see I love labs and after 19 years of dreaming to get my own, I finally have the best puppy ever! My roomate and I love to narrate what Toby is thinking (ALL THE TIME) and will look at pictures or videos of him when he is sleeping...we just can't get enough! We have now started talking puppy/baby talk to everyone including our teachers (not good) and will bring him everywhere no matter what that stupid sign reads!
    A little about Toby - I was 6 1/2 weeks old when Christie adopted me from a breeder on the side of the street (who has yet to send her and I my papers...yea i guess she wasnt thinking to hard but really...who could resist me?) and was so happy to get out of the dry heat! I have a beautiful shiny black coat and I love to play with monkey (or anything laying on the floor, in Christie's hand, and especially things on the coffee table!). I listen to Christie most of the time but sometimes I just want to get into trouble OK?!! Gosh why doesn't she understand?! Anyway this is boring, I'm going to go run around my backyard at 100 mph...see ya!

Alright enough of my craziness...I'm looking forward to getting to know some people and sharing stories about the loves of our lives!

BYE!!!!
    <br /><br />~~ChRiStiE &amp; ToBy~~<br /><br />A Lesson I Learned From My Dog - If it&#039;s not wet and sloppy, it&#039;s not a real kiss.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Emma the Lab is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Hi From Boulder Colorado!

Hi Christie and Toby! Welcome to the forum. I'm looking forward to see more pics of Toby and watch him grow!
    ~Veronica and Nikki~
    Sweet Emma, 16th of February 1996~26th of November 2010
    Always in my heart and soul. Together forever, my love....

Nikki 6 months

http://theblacklabrador.blogspot.com/

Samsmom1 is offline Senior Member

Hi Christie and Toby!!

Welcome to the forum and the wonderful world of Lab Ownership. They're the best there is. Post some pictures.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

clancey canuck Guest

Welcome to you both from Barrie, Ontario

Bailey24 is offline Senior Member

Welcome from WI & congrats on your new little one!
    <br /><br />~ Angie &amp; Bailey ~<br />My Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/509673

Sheila is offline Senior Member

Hi Christie & Toby...Welcome to the forum.

I look forward to seeing more pictures.
    <br />Beau &amp; Nikko

Hey all! Nice to meet you!!!! Here are some pics of the puppy when we first got him! He was 5 1/2 weeks at the time! SOOOOO cute and small! Also here is a pic of toby's parents! Me - on the right (the main mommy) and Ash - on the left (the 2nd mommy and my roommate!)

[attachment deleted by admin]
    <br /><br />~~ChRiStiE &amp; ToBy~~<br /><br />A Lesson I Learned From My Dog - If it&#039;s not wet and sloppy, it&#039;s not a real kiss.

wow - sorry for them being too big...i don't know how to make them smaller!

More Toby!

Sheila is offline Senior Member

OMG.....what a little punkin he is ;D ;D
    <br />Beau &amp; Nikko

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast