New from Michigan

Thread: New from Michigan

Lovealab is offline Junior Member

DefaultNew from Michigan

Looks like a nice place to be, here's a little bit about me! We live in Oakland County, Michigan. Me(Rain, a black Lab) and my Mom and Dad. I share the love of my Mom and Dad with 3 cats, a duck and a rabbit. I leave the duck alone because my Mom and Dad really love her but the squirrels, they are all mine! Mom says I'm custom trained but really, I'm spoiled rotten and pretty much get what ever I want. I have my mom and dad so wrapped around my little paw! It's GREAT! I have been hearing things about getting a new sister. What's that all about? I know my mom has really enjoyed reading posts from all of you Lab Lovers. She tried to insert a picture of Yours Truly but she really isn't all that talented. It will take her a while to figure that out.
    We look forward to getting to know you,
    Rain
    Denise

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

baby_bosco is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: New from Michigan

Hi Rain!
    Bosco here...I just wanted to say hi and welcome!!!
    Hope to hear some good stories from ya!
    ;D
    <br />He is your friend, your partner,your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours,&quot;faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.&quot; -Unknown

Hi Bosco,
    Thank you.
    I probably won't have too many stories due to the heat here. Mom and Dad moved my living quarters to the basement where it's cooler. I had a hot spot a couple of weeks ago. Part of my face was shaved so I can't go into the show ring for a few more weeks. Mom did take me to the lake last week and it was great! I love the water!
    Tell me about you,
    Rain
    Denise

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

chocolatecoverdlab is offline Senior Member

Welcome to the forum! Hopefully you will find everyone here to be nice and helpful.
    Cadey, mama to Jaida and Bali

baby_bosco is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lovealab
    Hi Bosco,
    Thank you.
    I probably won't have too many stories due to the heat here. Mom and Dad moved my living quarters to the basement where it's cooler. I had a hot spot a couple of weeks ago. Part of my face was shaved so I can't go into the show ring for a few more weeks. Mom did take me to the lake last week and it was great! I love the water!
    Tell me about you,
    Rain
    Hi Rain...
    Hmm well on june 29th, i'll be 8 months old. I'm still not sure about the water, mom brought me a few times...but I guess i'm too scared to jump in and swim. I love playing, going for walks or to the dog run, FOOD & TREATS, KONGS with peanut butter. I love cuddling with my momma. That's all that I can think of right now.

Talk to you later Rain.
    <br />He is your friend, your partner,your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours,&quot;faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.&quot; -Unknown

LivinLabs is offline Junior Member

Hey Rain,
    You tell your mom and dad when they are ready to get you a brother or a sister, let me know!

Available for adoption in SW MI:

Yellow female, 1 yr

Black male, 2-3 yrs

Black female 6.5 yrs

We also have a "tail-less" duo... (2 females approx 3 months old)
    Tracy<br />Owned by 2,<br />Shelter worker and Lab rescuer.<br />

Sheila is offline Senior Member

Hi Rain...Beau here. I am 7 months old and love the water. I live with my mom in PA and she says I am also very spoiled!! I don't think we pups can ever be too spoiled!!

Welcome to the forum!
    <br />Beau &amp; Nikko

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!
    Mom (Denise) and Dad (Dave) are waiting to hear if we'll be getting a sister from Europe and apparently another from MO if the breeding takes next month and yet another sister is born. What are they thinking?
    The water is a great place to be. Last year while on Dad's boat in the middle of Lake St. Clair in about 16 feet of water I saw no reason why I shouldn't jump in. So I did. Mom Freaked and I think Dad did too. Once I came up all I wanted was to have mom scoop me up and she did. WHEW! Now I wait to see if Mom gets out of the boat before I dive in. To my new friends I say, get your feet wet. You'll love it.
    Beau, FYI you are NOT SPOILED you are CUSTOM TRAINED! You have to be REALLY LOVED to be CUSTOM TRAINED.
    Talk to you later,
    Rain
    Denise