Silly Millie.....

Thread: Silly Millie.....

DogFish71 is offline Senior Member

DefaultSilly Millie.....

Hello All,have been lurking a week or so and reading lots of good info and tips....I had to put my great friend "Lucky" down of 13 fabulous years on Mothers Day:

It was expected in a sense and despite what I read on waiting for a while to get another one,I decided I would be alright with it and something I wanted to do...Ill never forget Lucky and our time together she is buried on the side of my parents house aloing with several of her friends... (starting an Ebay store in her name)

So my new girl is "Millie",man what a terror this lab raising* is,youd think I would remember :P,seriously though she is a fine pup with a complete different personality...She is 11 weeks this Monday,I got her at 6 weeks* at 8 weeks she was 14.8 pds I think she may have doubled that weight in 3 weeks ....Pre-school is going well,she is learning the basics and having plenty of playtime,but we have a long way to go...She can take on any 5 gallon bucket in Florida in a 1 on 1 ;D

Millie -

Anyways lots of discussions and questions Ive wanted to chime in on,decided Id start here at an Introduction..(I may have to adjust my pics so bear w/me)

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Haley144 is offline Member

DefaultRe: Silly Millie.....

Welcome from PA! Millie is such a cutie pie.
    <br />Anybody who doesn&#039;t know what soap tastes like never washed a dog.** <br />-Franklin P. Jones<br />Kelly<br />Boyertown, Pa

baby_bosco is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Silly Millie.....

Hi and welcome to the forum!
    Sorry to hear about Lucky
    Millie is a cutie-pie! I love the puppy face!
    <br />He is your friend, your partner,your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours,&quot;faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.&quot; -Unknown