2 Labs
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 Labs

DurdensLabradors is offline Junior Member

Default2 Labs

Hello everyone!* I'm so happy I found this site.* Somewhere that gives accurate information about Labrador Retrievers.* It's amazing the things some people think.* *:

Our youngest is Gunner's Mate.* He was born 3/14/2006 in Illinois. We've had him since he was 8 wks 4 days old.* He's AKC registered and, IMO, very handsome.

Black Tear of Cheyene is our AKC, 2 yr old, black Lab (she's in my profile pic).* She was born 7/9/2004.* She has SH, MH and AFC/FC in her pedigree.* She's very beautiful, again, MO.

I can't get a pic to post here, so if you could help me out I'd be more than happy to post pics of them both.
    Robert &amp; Kim Durden<br />Durden&#039;s Labrador Retrievers<br />Farmington, MO<br />

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

luvmykodi is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: 2 Labs

Hi and welcome to the forum!!
    <br >~Stephanie~<br />AKA Princess Pee Pees

Tundra Aries Guest

Welcome from NY! ;D

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Oh yeah, about us! Oops! ;D

I'm Kim and I'm 26. Tony (my hubby in 2 weeks!) is 31. We've been together for 2 yrs and 9 months. We got Tira in Sep. '04, 2 months before Tony's heart attack (at 29). We got Gunner in May '06. Tony's a truck driver and has been for 6 years. Oddly enough, we met at the orientation of my first trucking company (I drove for awhile myself). He's wanting to get out of truck driving so he can be home more. I'm currently unemployed and have been looking/applying for 3 months. It's hard to find a job in a small town.
    Tony was born in Georgia and raised in South Carolina. I was born and raised in Louisiana. He's a retired U.S. Navy Gunner's Mate Second Class.

I guess that's about it.
    Robert &amp; Kim Durden<br />Durden&#039;s Labrador Retrievers<br />Farmington, MO<br />

baby_bosco is offline Senior Member

Hi and welcome to the forum!!!
    My name is Jenn and I have a 7 months old yellow lab, named Bosco!!!

If you need help with posting pictures, Ender's mom explains it well in this post:
    https://www.justlabradors.com/forum/i...pic,887.0.html

Can't wait to see pictures!!! ;D
    <br />He is your friend, your partner,your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours,&quot;faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.&quot; -Unknown

I finally figured it out late last night. I have some pictures posted in the Lab photo section.

Sheila is offline Senior Member

Hello and Welcome to the forum!
    <br />Beau &amp; Nikko

I guess I could post some pictures here as well.* I've got hits, but no replies on my other thread.

Black Tear of Cheyene (aka Tira)

Sleep time for Gunner's Mate (aka Gunner)

Tira is actually in mid jump...it looks like her paws are on the couch, but they aren't.

Whadda ya think?* Opinions?
    btw, Tira is from hunting lines and weighs 70 lbs.
    Gunner, at 11 wks, was 26 lbs. (he's 13 1/2 wks now)
    I need to stop using the flash! It makes their eyes to bright.

Haley144 is offline Member

Very cute, welcome from PA.
    <br />Anybody who doesn&#039;t know what soap tastes like never washed a dog.** <br />-Franklin P. Jones<br />Kelly<br />Boyertown, Pa

baby_bosco is offline Senior Member

Your Labs Are Beautiful!!!
    <br />He is your friend, your partner,your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours,&quot;faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.&quot; -Unknown

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast