Hi from southern MN!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi from southern MN!

BuddyHsMom is offline Senior Member

DefaultHi from southern MN!

Hello to everyone!

I'm Barb from very southern MN. We acquired our 4 1/2 month old yellow Lab, Buddy, in March when he was 7 weeks old. It seems like he was a "baby" for about a week, and then he GREW! I never thought I'd love a dog so much; he was/is supposed to be my husband's hunting dog, which he will be, but he's most definitely MINE too I'll try to insert a picture of him.

He's getting to be more of a handful every day. He has very selective hearing and loves nothing better than to bite my hands constantly. Nothing seems to deter him from doing it, but we are told he'll "grow out of it" so I'm trying not to get too discouraged over it.

I have been reading the posts for a couple months and finally decided to register, so hopefully I'll be posting more!

Barb
    BuddyHsMom

Tried to insert a picture but it doesn't seem to work for me... can't you browse for your pic and just insert it? Thanks in advance for the help!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

baby_bosco is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Hi from southern MN!

Hi and welcome to the forum!* ;D
    They do grow up too fast, sometimes I wish they could stay a puppy forever...lol
    Well I can't wait to see some pictures of Buddy!!!

If you need help with posting pictures, Ender's mom explains it very well in this post :
    https://www.justlabradors.com/forum/i...pic,887.0.html

<br />He is your friend, your partner,your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours,&quot;faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.&quot; -Unknown

luvmykodi is offline Senior Member

Hi and welcome to the forum!!
    <br >~Stephanie~<br />AKA Princess Pee Pees

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Sheila is offline Senior Member

Hello and Welcome.
    <br />Beau &amp; Nikko

Sirius is offline Junior Member

Welcome to the Lab forum. Where in Southern MN? What city? Did you get your pup from a breeder? The reason I ask is I got mine (2) from a breeder in New Prague- KAOS Kennel. Mandy has some wonderful dogs.

Jeremy
    &quot;It is not your&#039;s to complete the work, nor is it yours to desist from it&quot;<br />-Pirke Avot<br /><br />

clancey canuck Guest

Welcome to the forum

Thanks for the welcome! We live near Truman, MN which is a very small town and probably not on all maps ;D We did get Buddy from a breeder near Sioux City, IA. The breeders name I think is Dean Dekkers. My husband wanted to make sure he was getting a puppy from proven hunting stock. Buddy is a pointing lab, but so far all he points at are his poops in the yard! LOL. Anyway, there are champions in his pedigree so hopefully Buddy will be a good bird dog.

Better get back to work, lunch never lasts long enough! I will try later to get some pictures posted, thanks for that info also!

Barb

AbbyandMolly is offline Senior Member

Welcome to our world!
    *Stacey*
    ~Abby, Molly, and Penny (the honorary lab)

Cinder4evr is offline Senior Member

Welcome

It might come on handy to have a lab pointint to poop. Makes cleanup that much easier on trash day

Okay, I think I got it figured out and will post some Buddy pics.* The first one is the latest one, taken about a week ago.* He loves finding sticks and running with them and finally sitting down for a good chew!* Here goes:

This one is from about 6 weeks ago.*

And finally, this one was taken the 2nd day we had him.* Isn't he just the sweetest baby?

Hope you all enjoy them!* I know I love looking at all the beautiful labs I've seen here!! Sorry they ended up being so big! I need to learn how to resize them!

Barb

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast