Just Labradors banner

haven't been around in a long time...

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  CaliforniaLabLover 
#1 ·
Hello all, "IdahoLabs" here. Kind of felt like I needed to start in the Introductions forum since it's been so long. LOL. I had an account on Ezboard and I've been surfing this board off and on but hadn't gotten around to registering 'til today. So...here I am.  ;D ;)

"IdahoLabs" and the pack:
Boaz CD JH CGC WC
Cedar CGC
Almond CGC

#5 ·
Thanks for the welcome! Kris, she's adorable! I saw your other pictures of her too, and what a beautiful head on that girl! :D :D What's her breeding?

#8 ·
IdahoLabs said:
Hello all, "IdahoLabs" here. Kind of felt like I needed to start in the Introductions forum since it's been so long. LOL. I had an account on Ezboard and I've been surfing this board off and on but hadn't gotten around to registering 'til today. So...here I am.  ;D ;)

"IdahoLabs" and the pack:
Boaz CD JH CGC WC
Cedar CGC
Almond CGC
Hi again!

#9 ·
IdahoLabs said:
Thanks for the welcome! Kris, she's adorable! I saw your other pictures of her too, and what a beautiful head on that girl! :D :D What's her breeding?
Claire she is out of my Maddie (Killingworth's Cascobay Madeline) and By Travis (BISS CH Sureshot Hyspire Impressive) I am very pleased. I also kept a male that lives with a good friend. His name is Tank. Pictures coming soon.

#11 ·
Tatyana- He did. :D I got a call from a wonderful couple about 2 months ago, offered to let them take him home for a week and see how he fit in with their family -- and the rest is history. LOL. :D

Kris- Guess it's a measure of how long I've been gone that I didn't even know you were breeding Maddie! :eek: Wow have I been "out of the loop" for awhile! LOL. ;D Sounds like a lovely cross and I'm sure you'll have fun showing her. :)

#12 ·
Welcome back, Claire! :D

It will be so much fun to have you back in the obedience section again, too! ;) Heck, I could use some pointers with my Libby-girl. LOL We added a new one to our crew around Christmas, too (see the signature photo). Such fun! Julie :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.