Hello from WI
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from WI

giagirl is offline Member

DefaultHello from WI

Gia and I are so happy to have found all of you...Gia is a black Lab and was 1 on Feb 2nd. She makes me laugh every single day. She loves to play ball and chase with "freddie" the yellow Lab next door. We are moving and she is really going to be sad about not playing with her buddy. I am seeing alot of you with two Labs..I'm not sure that I am ready for another. Wondering what the adjustment is with a 1 year old and getting another..Would Gia be happy? Just curious! Thank you and I look forward to learning more and helping if I can..
    gia and holly

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Ender's Mom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Hello from WI

HI!!! I'm in Wisconsin too!!! We live in Milwaukee. Where are you moving to?

Gia is soooo darling. I think most of the people on the forum who have more than one dog usually wait until the first is 1.5 yrs or 2 yrs old when they are truly done with their "puppyhood" before taking on another. I know that's about as long as I'm going to wait until we get another!
    ~Lindsay

Wow! Another Cheesehead! We are moving from Franklin to Greendale...Just off Whitnall Park..Big move huh?? Ender is ADORABLE! I love the head tilting thing..Gia does that but not too much!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Cool!!! Tobysmom lives in Muskego. We've been thinking about getting together.
    ~Lindsay

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

welcome! glad you are here. I like that close up shot of Gia. Where is Glendal? I live in Tn but have some friends in Oshkosh and Sheboygan. Beautiful area you live in...especially in the fall!

Greendale is a suburb of Milwaukee. It is really pretty in the fall..Not too pretty right now, but getting there...
    Enders Mom~And I would love to get together w/ you guys..Gia would also LOVE it! Keep me posted!

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by giagirl
    Greendale is a suburb of Milwaukee. It is really pretty in the fall..Not too pretty right now, but getting there...
    Ok now I remember...I live in Memphis and we have winter (actually feels like fall most places..haha) and summer. So we really don't get a fall here!

tobysmom is offline Senior Member

Hey Gia, tobysmom here. *I live in Muskego and would love to get together to let the pups play. *I live right by Little Muskego Lake. *My toby is 20 weeks old.
    Angela<br /><br /><br /><br />

YES! I know where that is..WOW! We should plan something for sure...Gia girl would love it!

Toby is big for 10 weeks..

Now I'm jealous 'cause we will probably have to wait til after graduation to come out. (We are just soooo busy with school)

But... we WILL make it happen!
    ~Lindsay

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast