Hello! I am seeking a lab puppy in NC!

Thread: Hello! I am seeking a lab puppy in NC!

wolfpack_chica is offline Junior Member

DefaultHello! I am seeking a lab puppy in NC!

Hello all!

My husband and I are in the process of trying to find the best breeder for us. My husband grew up with labs his whole life and his parents had a few litters of their own. I grew up with various dog breeds, and always loved the nature of my grandma's lab.

We are seeking an “American/ field” appearance, yellow, female lab. We are not planning on breeding, so a limited AKC registration is fine. We just want a healthy puppy (OFA certifications, EIC, & CNM of parents). And one that comes from a family breeder (parent dog(s) live inside as pets). If you know of anyone in/ or around Raleigh, NC, please let me know! Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Bob & Jen

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Joe48 is offline Junior Member

DefaultI have a 13 month old lab from a breeder in Virginia near Fredericksburg

This is our 3rd lab. It is the first we purchased from this breeder, Deep Run Farms. The owner is a vet with over 25 years experience. Her partner is a well known trainer. They have 100 acres. She shows and trains field dogs. They have both American and English litters. Their dogs have great blood lines. My pup Cassie is a 65 lb. black female that was bred from an English sire (Field and show champ) and an American dam (Field champ).My dog has been just fantastic. Great temperament, confirmation, smart, athletic and eager to learn. A truly beautiful dog. The owner has a website where you can check out her operation. We were very impressed with her. Very professional. Pups are not cheap but you get what you pay for from her. You will not be disappointed.

wolfpack_chica is offline Junior Member

DefaultThanks!

Thanks for the info!

I did see that site and had sent them an email and never heard back.

But, we happened to find a breeder right after my original post and our pup was born yesterday

So far, everything is great! Fingers crossed that mom and babies are all healthy and happy.