New here =)

Thread: New here =)

DuckysDoll is offline Junior Member

DefaultNew here =)

Hi all =)

I am about to adopt a sweet little chocolate lab (Annie) for my daughter who is 18. She suffers from anxiety/depression and after A LOT of research and thought we are choosing a lab to be her therapy dog (which we will train ourselves)
    A little about me... I am a mom of 3, wife to 1 (LOL) and have a house full of animals, including 2 rescued guinea pigs, 1 cockatiel and a 10 yr old mini Maltese (who is VERY mellow, calm and never barks LOL) Anyway, looking forward to reading all the info y'all have to offer and am glad to be here!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

john milton is offline Junior Member

Hello everyone
    i am new here. i am from uk.
    best regards
    john milton
    instant dissertation help uk.

Annabellam is offline Member

Hi. Welcome to the forum. Quite a huge family you have there. I am glad that you decided to get your daughter a lab. It is an excellent choice as it is so friendly and sociable and she definitely needs the unconditional love of a Lab. You'll love the improvements. You are welcome to share progress ask all the questions you might have. Hope you are making all the preparations necessary to receive it with bed, carriers etc Wish you and your family all the best!