a day to remember with my Lab!

Thread: a day to remember with my Lab!

justinperry08 is offline Junior Member

Defaulta day to remember with my Lab!

Hi all,

a little bit about me, I was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer in February of 2013, after only being with my fiancé for 3 months. there was so many uncertains but I knew one thing for sure. I needed a therapy dog to make the bad days good and the good days even better. In 2014 we brought home my absolute best friend home Camo, We do everything together and he is my best friend. My fiancé and I have always said that when we get married he is going to bring our rings down the isle! Well here's our chance. I proposed in 2015 after knowing that we were a complete family with our bundle of joy camo. Now we found out about a wedding give away in our home town of Maine! We submitted a 2 minute video to the contest and the contestants with the most votes moves forward! I know you all would love to see pictures of my best friend bringing our rings down the isle so please help me make it happen by voting in the link below

vote Justin Perry and Michelle White

Real Maine Weddings - Vote

thank you all so much!! I cant wait to hear the feedback! feel free to share as well

below is a picture of all of us!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements