Hi! I'm Milo.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi! I'm Milo.

TT120 is offline Junior Member

DefaultHi! I'm Milo.

Hello, my name is Milo. My new human told me about this site so I thought I would register and have a look around for some tips on training my human. His name is Bill and he's a pushover. I seem to be able to get away with most anything but he doesn't like it when I potty/poop on the carpet. He keeps taking me outside when I do that. It's cold out there but he seems pretty set on it so I guess I'll have to learn to ask to go out eventually. Anyway, here's a pic of me being REALLY cute playing in the leaves in the backyard.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Alyssa&Willy is offline Junior Member

Such a cutie! Good luck with him!!

jertom is offline Senior Member

Welcome Milo, good info for you here.
    good luck in your forever home.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Thanks everyone. This little guy sure is a handful. I had forgotten what having a puppy was like. I guess you forget all the bad stuff and only remember the cuddly little furball you got 13 years ago. He seems pretty smart and is catching on to many things. He has now discovered his loud outside voice and is back talking me any chance he gets. I'm trying to ignore him when he barks so he does not get rewarded but it has not been working. He's also in full on land shark mode and bites everything including the hand that feeds him. Ahhhh, the joys of a puppy. LOL.

jertom is offline Senior Member

NO BITE! keep practicing that.
    It does work.

Quote Originally Posted by TT120 View Post
    Thanks everyone. This little guy sure is a handful. I had forgotten what having a puppy was like. I guess you forget all the bad stuff and only remember the cuddly little furball you got 13 years ago. He seems pretty smart and is catching on to many things. He has now discovered his loud outside voice and is back talking me any chance he gets. I'm trying to ignore him when he barks so he does not get rewarded but it has not been working. He's also in full on land shark mode and bites everything including the hand that feeds him. Ahhhh, the joys of a puppy. LOL.

sowa is offline Junior Member

I said "ouch!" to my pup and turned away when she bit as a pup. She learned very quickly to stop. Adorable pup~

Milo is getting bigger every day. He just got a new duck and he loves it. He carries it everywhere and sleeps with it in his den. Still having trouble with the biting and the barking but I'm hoping it's just a phase.

Milo update: He's growing into a very handsome dog. He's super mellow and just loves all the dogs at the local dog park. The biting stopped once his adult teeth came in.

Crash is offline Junior Member

How old is Milo now. What's His weight and Height. Looks like He is going to be a biggin.

Milo is 7.5 months old now and about 65 lbs. He's probably the most mellow puppy I've ever seen and he loves all other dogs. He's a favorite at the doggy daycare place I take him a couple times a week and he has made several friends at the local dog park. Such a wonderful little buddy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast