Hello From Atlanta!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello From Atlanta!

DefaultHello From Atlanta!

Hello Everyone!

I will be a new proud daddy to a Yellow Male tomorrow morning!! My wife and I pick up "Charlie" from the breeder tomorrow. I have been a lurker on this site for the past 2 months and have gained a wealth of knowledge from several members! What a great resource!!! Thank-you so much!

I have a question for the first day. What kind of routine should we have with him tomorrow? We just want to start off on the right foot so he has a great first day! Thanks again for your help and suggestions!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Labradorable is offline Senior Member

Hello and congratulations on the arrival of Charlie! YAY! How old is he? Pictures please!!

As for routine, find out what kind of routine he has at the breeders and work from there. You can adjust it gradually to suit your needs, but the first day, I think, should be as familiar as possible because he's already going to have a lot of adjustments to make.
    ~Samantha
    Dozer (04/01/09) & Moose (01/02/13)
    Cybil (02/02/00 - 02/20/09)

joflake is offline Senior Member

Welcome from PA!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultCongrats!

Welcome from IL! I have a 7 month old black lab, Jack, and he is the light of my world. I brought him home at 5 weeks and the first day he was great! He slept most of the time. Every lab is different, but should adjust well to his new home. Just give Charlie lots of love and attention. It's best if you can be with him the first day. Best of luck to you!

Thanks for the warm welcomes! We are extremely excited as this has been the topic of conversation for us the last 3 months (not to mention our 2 yr. old reminds us about the puppy every morning!) Charlie will be 7 weeks old...I don't have pics yet but will certainly post some as soons as I can! This is what I know about his pedigree (I have become obsessed with learning about his "family tree"...)

Parents: Centre Court Henry & van Dalen Blossom in the Mist

Grand Parents: Sire Side (Ch. Windfall's Pipe Major & Ch. Centre Court Watermark Shelby)
    Grand Parents: Dam Side (Int Ch Winquest The White Wizard van Dalen & van Dalen Mystic Molly)

Great Grand Parents (Sire): Ch. Hyspire's Darktown Strutter, Ch. Windfall's Black Piper, Centre Court Black Jake, Hennings Mill Scandal of C.C

Great Grand Parents (Dam): BISS CH Lobuff's BobWhite at Chucklebrook WC, Am/Int Ch Surry's Obscured By Clouds, Int CH Chambray Criteria Continuator, van Dalen Sky

other notables: Int. Ch. Raintree Slippery When Wet, JH, Ch. Dickendall Arnold, Ch. Lobuff's Turtle Dove

Probably more than a lot of people want to know but I'm over-joyed!

Labradorable is offline Senior Member

Is this his Dad? http://www.centrecourtlabs.com/Henryspage.htm He's handsome!
    ~Samantha
    Dozer (04/01/09) & Moose (01/02/13)
    Cybil (02/02/00 - 02/20/09)

CJs Mom is offline Senior Member

Congrats on your new arrival!
    Laura & CJ in New Hampshire

Yes...that is his father! Center Court Henry....

Clanceycanuck is offline Senior Member

Welcome and congratulations - can't wait for the pics !

Snowflake is offline Senior Member

Hi and welcome!

I'm in the Athens area. Where are you getting your pup from? Those names in his pedigree look very familiar. I'm wondering if you're getting him from our breeder.

In any case, I'm sure you'll love your pup and enjoy him very much. Keep us posted here and be sure to post some pics!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast