Hi
I am new to the forum and i joined this forum mainly to seek your help with Sunny.
We live in Maryland, USA but staying in Korea for a year for my job.
We purchased Sunny from a puppy shop in Seoul about 8 weeks ago and it was a love at first sight.
My kids (11 and 8 year olds) absolutely adore Sunny and she has been great with the kids, other dogs, people and we couldn't ask for more.
However, Sunny started to have medical issues about 2 weeks ago. It started with a switching in her left front leg and we have been taking her to her doctors from the start. We got some prescription drug which didn't seem to work and got another drugs and etc. During all this time doctors didn't seem to know what was the problem with Sunny and said it will go away.
Well it didn't and it got progressively worth and soon the twitching spread to her left back leg as well. We have been to two other doctors, blood, urine, x-rays, ultrasound and the last four days she was in a general dog-hospital in Gangnam area in Seoul and we picked her up today.
Before she was admitted to the hospital, at least she didn't seem to have any problem walking, running but it was at nights she seems to be in pain with high-pitched screaming all night long and that was the main reason we decided to take her to this hospital.
Now after all the shots and tests in four day, the doctors still have no clue as to what is wrong with her and now her condition worsened drastically and she can hardly walk.
Seeing her in pain brings tears to me and my family.
I am absolutely appalled by these incompetent Korean doctors and at our wits end as to what to do to help our Sunny.
I would appreciate any constructive help in this matter including where we can locate a competent Korean doctor in Seoul area.
thank you very much for your help in this matter.