Help

Thread: Help

lokeshwaran is offline Junior Member

PostHelp

Hello Dude,
    I Had brought one lab puppy female(2 month old). it is too thin .help me how to increase bone weight and body weight . iam using royal canin labrador junior . i feed 3 times a day.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Dryfo is offline Senior Member

Welcome

how sad the puppy was not cared for
    Just feed more small meals. YOu want to avoid too much food at any one meal so more meals is best. Go slow, you don't want to go overboard on food either.

Have you had the puppy seen by a vet? They may have worms or other than will be taking away from their ability to metabolize the food.

Give her lots of gentle exercise, free play on soft surfaces like grass or sand. lots of short sessions. Walks should be very limited as she hasn't had all her vaccinations yet.

I HIGHLY recommend signing up for puppy classes as soon as she is ready. IN this case I may give her a few weeks and you need to have her seen by a vet first but puppy classes are a safe place to socialize a puppy and get some great tips.

lokeshwaran is offline Junior Member

I had seen vet he had put first vaccin and deworming is made, my lab legs are too thin .suggest me how to increase weight of bone

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Dryfo is offline Senior Member

you can't do that by magic. good nutrition (a well balanced food for the pups age) and regular safe exercise on soft surfaces will help. You don't want to do anything "extra" than the normal stuff.

Beyond that I would talk to a vet about that specific issue