Happy Easter everybody!

Thread: Happy Easter everybody!

lifelong lab lover is offline Junior Member

DefaultHappy Easter everybody!

I just joined the forum because I am looking for a new English lab puppy. We lost our girl Cookie a few years ago, and just never could bring ourselves to replace her until now. We are in need of some joy in our lives, the way only a lab can do it! We just moved from California to Northern Virginia so my son can attend graduate school and was looking at breeders here in the state, but sad to say, a lot of them just didn't seem to have that great English head that my girl had. The one that did stick out was Belquest. Anybody know anything about them? And then, just today, I found Endless Mountain Labs in Pennsylvania. Anybody own one of their dogs? Any information is much appreciated!
    Amy

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

cookiemom is offline Junior Member

Hi Amy,
    We recently got a new pup too and while looking found Creekside Labs in Ohio that has the most beautiful English Labs I've seen. (next to ours) lol They are gorgeous and I know they ship. Good luck!

Bob S. is offline Junior Member

We have 2 from Endless Mountain; a black female 2 year old and a chocolate male year old pup. Both healthy, beautiful English Labs, that we are constantly complemented on. Pricey--yes. But we've never regretted paying a little more for quality. Good luck.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

ZRabbits is offline Senior Member

Happy September! (sorry missed this at Easter time) So sorry for your loss. I am LOVING my American Lab found so closed to home. Some would think it pricey too, but every scent was worth it. Lovely Pup.

So did you find a pup?

KAZ

windycanyon is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by cookiemom View Post
    Hi Amy,
    We recently got a new pup too and while looking found Creekside Labs in Ohio that has the most beautiful English Labs I've seen. (next to ours) lol They are gorgeous and I know they ship. Good luck!
    Wow, so who is Boone really from, Creekside in OH or the breeder in WA who you PMd me on?

WindyCanyon Girls, August 2014

cookiemom is offline Junior Member

Boone is from Washington, sorry for the confusion.