my 4 yr. old lab has a strange rash, red kind of scaley, she shows no signs of discomfort, (itching) but this is not normal at first I thought food allegrs. but changed food to a *(salmon&sweet potatoe) mix no improvement, I live in Texas so its very hot ,now. She isn't scratching ,but looks bad.Has anyone had any experience with plants that might cause this.
Hmph, I thought food allergies as well when i saw the thread title. Might be better if you post in the health forum on this site.
Could be a contact allergy. Our King is allergic to Fabreeze. Touch it and he breaks out in a rash immediately.
Our Yellow Baby Girl "Dream A Little Dream" born December 16 2014
Our Chocolate Girl "Kona of the Storm" born August 8 2014
Our Black Boy "Angus Demetrius" born April 26 2013
Our Yellow Girl "Calliope" born January 6, 2006
Our TriPawd "King" - Shelter Rescue born late fall 2004