Greetings from the Jersey Shore - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Greetings from the Jersey Shore

BauersMom is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by LaurenCortina View Post
    Yes it is me and no Not topless. lol. I had a tube top on. It was 90 degrees out! I love this forum. Lots of info.
    LOL! There are a lot of good people with a lot of good information, and not just about dogs. I have learned about all kinds of things, some things I wish I could erase from memory . . . but most were good.
    Debi and Bauer
    Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for much, but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

I like the fact i read posts and there is no drama and it seems like all the same people. I am very lucky to have found you all!!

“Walk with the dreamers, the believers, the courageous, the cheerful, the planners, the doers, the successful people with their heads in the clouds and their feet on the ground. Let their spirit ignite a fire within you to leave this world better than you found it.” –Wilferd Peterson

Regardless of what unholy, unconstitutional filth issues from the mouths of oath breakers in “Mordor on the Potomac” our answer is MOLON LABE.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234