FREE 7 mon BLACK LAB NEEDS HOME NEAR DALLAS TX, ALL SHOTS, RECORDS, TRAINED!!
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FREE 7 mon BLACK LAB NEEDS HOME NEAR DALLAS TX, ALL SHOTS, RECORDS, TRAINED!!

txgabe is offline Banned

ExclamationFREE 7 mon BLACK LAB NEEDS HOME NEAR DALLAS TX, ALL SHOTS, RECORDS, TRAINED!!

HI I AM A NEW MEMBER. I JOINED THIS FORUM TO FIND A HOME FOR MY BLACK LAB. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL AND VERY SWEET. WEALTHY FAMILY OWNED, WELL TAKEN CARE OF, BUT MY DAUGHTER DOESNT GET ALONG WITH HER. INSTEAD MY DAUGHTER FELL IN LOVE WITH GRANDMAS CHIHUAHUA PUPPIES! SO THE LAB HAS TO GO TO MAKE ROOM FOR THE CHIQUITA DOG. SHE IS 7 MONTHS OLD AND IS EVERY BIT A LAB. THATS THE PROBLEM. MY DAUGHTER IS MORE INTO HER WII THAN SPENDING TIME OUTDOORS WITH THE DOG. SHE WANTS A CUTE LITTLE CHIQUITA SHE CAN DRESS UP AND HOLD AT 6 YEARS OLD. NOT SOME 20LB BEAR THAT JUMPS ON HER. YOU CAN HAVE THE HAND BUILT 2 ROOM DOGHOUSE, THE BRAND NEW $150 CAGE, THE $500 WORTH OF TREATS AND TOYS AND PREMIUM WELLNESS BRAND DOGFOOD. HAVE IT ALL. JUST TAKE THE DOG WITH YOU!!
    SHE HAS BEEN GIVEN ALL SHOTS INCLUDING PARVO AND RABIES. SHE IS GETTING NEUTERED IN TWO WEEKS. IF YOU DONT WANT THAT LET ME KNOW, OTHERWISE ILL GO AHEAD AND PAY FOR IT! I TAKE HER TO BANFIELD CLINIC, WHICH IS A VET CLINIC INSIDE OF PETSMART.

FEEL FREE TO CALL WITH INFINITE QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!

THANKS FOR VIEWING MY POST! I LIVE IN ROWLETT, TX WHICH IS ABOUT 20 MILES EAST OF DOWNTOWN DALLAS. ILL MEET IF NECESSARY, BUT IT HAS TO BE SOON CUZ THIS DOGGIE NEEDS A HOME!

THE PICTURE IS A LITTLE OLD, SHE IS TWICE THAT SIZE, BUT STILL UNDER 25LBS. BUT STILL JUST AS CUTE!!!!!

EMAIL ME, CALL ME, COME BY THE HOUSE AND JUST PICK HER UP, I DONT CARE. BUT I NEED TO MAKE ROOM FOR THE DOG OF MY DAUGHTERS DREAMS. (AND MY NIGHTMARES) BUT PARENTING IS ABOUT SACRIFICE SO WHATEVER I HAVE TO DO....

410-979-8001 - GABRIEL (ME)
    972-757-3992 - BRIANNE (WIFEY)

ALSO IF ANY ONE HAS ANY TIPS OF WHO OR WHERE WOULD GIVE "KATANA" A NICE HOME, THEN PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

THX AGAIN FOR LOOKING!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

joflake is offline Senior Member

This is a joke right? Get rid of the kid.

Di
    Di is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by joflake View Post
    This is a joke right? Get rid of the kid.
    Another one for the " what not to say on a Lab Board" thread.
    AND WHAT'S WITH THE ALL CAPS, WE CAN READ WITH OUT SHOUTING AT US

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Tanya is offline Senior Member

I seriously hope this is a joke. Teach teh child some manners and appropriate care for dogs. It should not be a kids decision to have a dog or to get rid of a dog. What on EARTH are you teaching a 6 year old if you agree with their demand to get rid of the family dog simply because they want grandma's dog? seriously? Where is value for living breathing animals here? Teaching responsibility? compassion? Love?
    Last edited by Tanya; 03-13-2013 at 12:25 PM.
    Charlie (foster) and Rocky

tammyhuffman is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya View Post
    I seriously hope this is a joke. Teach teh child some manners and appropriate care for dogs. It should not be a kids decision to have a dog or to get rid of a dog. What on EARTH are you teaching a 6 year old if you agree with their demand to get rid of the family dog simply because they want grandma's dog? seriously? Where is value for living breathing animals here? Teaching responsibility? compassion? Love?
    ^^This x 1000.
    Unbelievable...
    Tammy
    Maxx & Emma Jean
    Ozzy - 10/16/02 - 06/28/11 - Always in my heart.

Sometimes the hardest part isn't letting go - but learning to start over.

citronella is offline Senior Member

PPL you are getting off the subject. Do you really want this family with this attitude to have the dog; it should have a "good" home. That child needs guidance.
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

Samson is offline Senior Member

WEALTHY FAMILY OWNED

Ship her to UK ! I'll take her in a flash !

Di
    Di is offline Senior Member

Not off the subject at all- just hoping like heck it's a troll trying to rile up the troops. I for one an not going to take it seriously.

dstyer65 is offline Senior Member

Oh my...I am almost at a loss for words. Almost. I don't live in TX and so don't know of any rescues in that area, but please contact one, and don't take that puppy to a kill shelter. AND if you do take her to a kill shelter, please be honest with your daughter and tell her what is going to happen to the puppy that was not good enough for her. I've done rescue transports up and down the east coast and I will tell you this. Owner surrenders are the FIRST dogs (including adorable puppies) to get killed in a shelter. That being said, I will pray that adorable puppy finds a loving home. Teach your daughter to appreciate what she has, and her impulses to have whatever is popular will fade.

txgabe is offline Banned

First off, i went on this thread hoping i could give the dog a nice home. Hoping that the people here were good-hearted people. Given the responses of the majority i think ill reconsider. I understand you all love dogs, as do I. Just not more than my kid. Get real, and do something with your lives if you cant understand. Second, i have done everything to give this dog a wonderful life. But alas, i cant have more than one animal, i think i made that clear in the post. This dog needs a playmate. I work all day, my wife works all day, and my daughter doesnt know how to play with it. She grew up around 3 Chichuahuas, thats what she knows, thats what she loves. I certainly hope the people telling me to "teach" the kid to play with it, dont also "teach" their kid to grow up to be what they could not accomplish. Children have their own personalities and i encourage self growth, im not a controlling person. I have guns, i could shoot the dog. I live on a lake, i could drown the dog. There's woods all around i could put her in the habitat. I have Google, theres a million shelters online. I chose the route i did because i have compassion. But have compassion for human beings also and not just dogs. I was an officer in the U.S. Navy, i deserve respect for saving your lives, and risking mine. For sacrificing friends on the frontline so you can spend your life raising a semi-wild animal. My daily work routine involves making sure everyone in this country is safe from people with no moral obligations. So try to picture me standing over the bodies of dead comrades while your spending time at home with your daughters. Then tell me what i should do with MY life, and MY liberties.

Thanks for viewing my post, and i still welcome all comments. Ignorant or not...

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast