Just Labradors banner

Hello from the UK!

796 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Kreoko 
#1 ·
Good evening fellow people owned by labs :)

I am Jess aka Kreoko, call me whichever you wish and I'd like to introduce my two beautiful girls, Molly & Angel. They're rescue dogs and in their previous home they were kept in a back hall on a concrete floor with a bed that was to small for both of them, no bedding or toys and no water bowl. The family who owned them before us had 10 children, and the kids wanted nothing to do with the girls. So they're love and attention starved. We got them in August this year.

Molly is the oldest, she's 11 and was born in February 2001. She's got arthritis in her elbows but she doesn't let that bother her. She's currently suffering from a yeast infection in her ear, she's under treatment for that. Molly loves her home comforts and can be found asleep on your feet or on one of the girls' many big and comfy matresses that we have lurking in the house.

Angel is the youngest (and the smallest!), she's 10 and was born in October 2001. She has arthritis too and is a little on the chubby side. She's very affectionate and likes to throw herself at you and demands belly rubs. However, she's also a bit of a loner and prefers her "me-time" where she'll go lay in the yard on the lawn or on the pation or have a snooze in her basket in the kitchen.

Both are very sweet girls and I'm so glad that I've got them <3

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Welcome! I love stories of the seniors that find wonderful homes with loving owners. Thank you for making their most important years happy and safe. Your girls are so very pretty.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.