Nice to meet y'all :o)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nice to meet y'all :o)

Moses is offline Member

DefaultNice to meet y'all :o)

Hi y'all -- found the forum and looking forward to gettin to know y'all. Labs are my furrbaby of choice. Proud owner of 3-- (2 are at rainbow bridge) My current baby is Moses. 16 weeks today! Such a big boy! He is pushin 50 lbs already O_O I found the thread on Dudley's. I think he is one. I had no idea they considered that a fault? Strange. I did make a post in that thread, if y'll could have a look that would be great. I have his pic as my profile pic, but it isn't showing up?

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Sophiesmama is offline Senior Member

Hi, I posted to your question in the Dudley thread. I told you there, it is better to start a new thread, because when its that old, you may not get the response you are after. There are members here that have Dudley's and I am sure they will help you. You could PM kaykay or silverbyrd21. Dudley's are just so dang cute! If you google Dudley Labradors, you'll see several articles and lots of pictures. That might help you. Welcome to the forum!! Where are you from? I am looking forward to seeing pictures of Moses!
    Last edited by Sophiesmama; 01-03-2012 at 04:18 AM.
    ~Pam

Sophie DOB 04/13/2011 6 mo

8.5 mo.

Sophie 15 months, with Skye

Samson is offline Senior Member

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Sophiesmama is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Hi y'all -- found the forum and looking forward to gettin to know y'all. Labs are my furrbaby of choice. Proud owner of 3-- (2 are at rainbow bridge) My current baby is Moses. 16 weeks today! Such a big boy! He is pushin 50 lbs already O_O I found the thread on Dudley's. I think he is one. I had no idea they considered that a fault? Strange. I did make a post in that thread, if y'll could have a look that would be great. I have his pic as my profile pic, but it isn't showing up?
    You have been given the link on how to upload pics to photobucket. After you load pics there, Look at the top of this page. Click Forum actions. Then click Edit profile. Once there, on the left you'll see a column of options. The little picture by your name at the top of each post is an "avatar". Click on avatar and load a picture from photobucket. The bigger pictures, like the 2 you see on mine of Sophie are called "signatures". Click on it and load pictures from photobucket, the same way as you did for your avatar. Hope this helps.
    ~Pam

Sophie DOB 04/13/2011 6 mo

8.5 mo.

Sophie 15 months, with Skye

deidra is offline Senior Member

Welcome!
    ~It doesn't matter how smart the dog is,it matters how smart the owner is.

Moses is offline Member

Thanks for the comments everybody! I will practice with the photo bucket-- my avatar IS showing when I look at my profile, just not the posts. I will get some pics uploaded in a bit. ) I am ok with not breeding him. That wasn't the purpose of getting him anyway-- we got him to love.

tammyhuffman is offline Senior Member

Welcome! Wow, 50 lbs at 16 weeks!! I have never seen a Lab that big...I can't wait to see pictures.
    Tammy
    Maxx & Emma Jean
    Ozzy - 10/16/02 - 06/28/11 - Always in my heart.

Sometimes the hardest part isn't letting go - but learning to start over.

bett is offline Senior Member

hi and welcome

Moses is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by tammyhuffman View Post
    Welcome! Wow, 50 lbs at 16 weeks!! I have never seen a Lab that big...I can't wait to see pictures.

He is huge LOL I tell my hubby every time he hiccups he is growing (he hiccups a LOT) haha He is solid except for his telly tubby belly LOL I uploaded 2 pics of him in the pic area, but I think they won't show until they are approved since I am a new member. I do think he will surpass my Choc lab in size and weight. Oakley was 107 lbs. He was solid muscle. Moses is twice the size Oakley was at this age (Oakley was a runt though, but caught his size up around 8 months old). Moses just seems to grow daily right before our eyes. I hope they approve the pics so you can see him. )

erin1965 is offline Member

Welcome! I am new here, too. The folks here are warm and friendly, as you are discovering.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast