Hello!

Thread: Hello!

ORION_07 is offline Junior Member

SmileHello!

Hi newbie here and "expecting" our puppy at the end of December. Looking forward to lots of work, fun, love and training. I am hoping to get her into water retrieval. Even though I have never had any training in that area! And teaching her other fun things!
    We had a Chocolate for 11 years and lost Tiber roughly 6 years ago. He was the best friend to my daughter while she learned to crawl and play. She could put necklaces on him and he would wear them for hours with no complaints and also guide her on walks and lay in her sand box. Just the best dog!
    Ready for the upkeep of a puppy? I sure hope so.
    Tessa and puppy to be named soon.....
    NEART

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Sophiesmama is offline Senior Member

Welcome Tessa! I'll bet you are anxious! It seems like a long wait when you're waiting for that new addition! It seemed like the time crawled by when we were waiting! Do you have a preference for a boy or girl?
    ~Pam

Sophie DOB 04/13/2011 6 mo

8.5 mo.

Sophie 15 months, with Skye

deidra is offline Senior Member

Welcome! All my dogs are rescues and I dont know if I could wait for a puppy!
    ~It doesn't matter how smart the dog is,it matters how smart the owner is.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

morla is offline Senior Member

HI! Welcome to the forum! I hope you like it here!
    SIMON

ORION_07 is offline Junior Member

I am so excited. Anxiously awaiting pictures from the breeder now. My Rottie was a rescue and our last chocolate was from a breeder, so this is my first time I picked a puppy! I am second choice for female. I was second choice for a male chocolate, but their female didn't breed. So I thought I would go for it with the silver crested chocolate. I am not sure what I am going to do with a puppy! It has been so long since I had one. Time seems to go by fast with them and all that "training" pays off in the end. Right?! (o: My chocolate had such a great personality....he loved chocolate chip cookies and the ocean. (o: And my Rottie was funny and clumsy and we were a lot a like...I think. I miss her and him bunches. It took awhile before I found room in my heart. Now I am more than ready for all the fun and training. I have so many ideas and it's going to be fun to show my daughter (who is 6) what the love of a dog can do. (o:
    NEART

Red Fraggle is offline Junior Member

I'm new here too...and new to Labs. As soon as I decided I was ready to have a dog, I was off to the shelter. I'm too impatient to wait for something this exciting. Looking forward to "meeting" your pup