Hello

Thread: Hello

the Bear's is offline Junior Member

CoolHello

Hello All!

Was searching around for a place to learn, and I came across this forum. My wife and I are picking our pup up in a few weeks; his name is Trotter, and we are beyond excited.

We have begun researching great puppy and older dog food, as well as exercise and energy relieving techniques. My wife and I are active, and feel like a lab pup will fit well with our lifestyle, as long as we are willing to work with him also.

My questions for you-- any advice on training techniques, or good instructional sites?

Thanks for any help in advance, and we'll be spending more time getting to know everyone.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Kellie is offline Senior Member

Welcome to the forum... Here is the best advice I can give you (since I'm still waiting on my lab puppy to be CONCEIVED!)... go to the puppy tips / training advice part of the forum. I went back as far as i could and am "reading my way" forward. People do tend to ask the same questions over and over, but it does help to really "bring home" what I need to do with my puppy (when he/she eventually gets here!). Lots and lots of great advice to be found on this forum.

BigBrownDog is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kellie View Post
    Welcome to the forum... Here is the best advice I can give you (since I'm still waiting on my lab puppy to be CONCEIVED!)... go to the puppy tips / training advice part of the forum. I went back as far as i could and am "reading my way" forward. People do tend to ask the same questions over and over, but it does help to really "bring home" what I need to do with my puppy (when he/she eventually gets here!). Lots and lots of great advice to be found on this forum.
    God Bless you Kellie! And Bravo for finding and using the "best advice" thread!

And welcome to the OP!
    Last edited by BigBrownDog; 07-04-2011 at 10:21 AM.
    Sharon, Blaise and Diesel.