Hello from NY State
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Hello from NY State

  1. #1
    Striing is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    46

    DefaultHello from NY State

    Hi; Im Marie. Im 21 and currently own a 3 week old chocolate and black lab.We named her Abbie. Im originally from NJ but moved to NY 9/10 months ago. I found this forum through a friend who said you guys had a very wonderful and friendly help area. So thats where I posted first. After getting some answers I decided to introduce myself.
    Last edited by Striing; 02-21-2011 at 01:00 PM.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    all_about_kimber is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Jacksonville Florida
    Posts
    751

    Default

    Welcome can't wait to see some pics.

  4. #3
    lisa's Avatar
    lisa is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,276

    Default

    Welcome

  5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    deidra's Avatar
    deidra is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    strasburg,il
    Posts
    6,716

    Default

    welcome!
    ~It doesn't matter how smart the dog is,it matters how smart the owner is.

  7. #5
    Striing is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    46

    Default







    Thanks all for the welcomes!
    Miss Abbie


    Born: January 23, 2011

  8. #6
    MicksMom is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    8,330

    Default

    Oh, gosh, Abbie is adorable!

    Quote Originally Posted by Striing View Post
    ...Im originally from NJ but moved to NY 9/10 months ago...
    Too funny- I'm originally from NYS, and moved to NJ. But that was over 25 years ago.

  9. #7
    Striing is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Thank you

    Really? What part of NYS did you come from and where in NJ did you go to if you don't mind me asking?

    I moved near Binghamton and came from the Morris Town area of NJ
    Miss Abbie


    Born: January 23, 2011

  10. #8
    MicksMom is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    8,330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Striing View Post
    ...Really? What part of NYS did you come from and where in NJ did you go to if you don't mind me asking?

    I moved near Binghamton and came from the Morris Town area of NJ
    I grew up in a West Shokan, a tiny little place in Ulster County. Not far from the town of Woodstock (not where the concert was held). We aren't all that far from Morristown- for 14 years we were in Lebanon Township, right near the Hunterdon/Morris County line. Now we're just a few miles from there in Warren County- about 15 minutes from the Delaware Water Gap.

  11. #9
    HersheyK's Dad's Avatar
    HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Minnetonka, MN
    Posts
    10,307

    Default

    'currently own a 3 week old chocolate and black lab.'

    Really????
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

  12. #10
    Striing is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MicksMom View Post
    I grew up in a West Shokan, a tiny little place in Ulster County. Not far from the town of Woodstock (not where the concert was held). We aren't all that far from Morristown- for 14 years we were in Lebanon Township, right near the Hunterdon/Morris County line. Now we're just a few miles from there in Warren County- about 15 minutes from the Delaware Water Gap.
    I've heard of Warren County; I was there a few times. Never heard of Ulster County though.

    'currently own a 3 week old chocolate and black lab.'

    Really????
    Yep shes my little bundle of joy. I didn't know she was 3 weeks when I had gotten her. *shakes fist at bad breeders*
    Miss Abbie


    Born: January 23, 2011

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hi from State College PA
    By coopersmom in forum Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2006, 04:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25