Hello everyone!

Thread: Hello everyone!

Corduroy is offline Member

SmileHello everyone!

Hey,

My name is Angela and I have a two year old male chocolate lab named Corduroy. He is awesome! Love him! I look forward to sharing stories with everyone and hearing stories about everyone else's awesome lab! I am married and have three children. Corduroy is amazing with our kids. I live in New Hampshire. We have a big yard and the best thing is watching my kids and dog run around in the snow out there! He loves it... he runs around and rubs all over in the snow--- face, belly, or side first, lol. I would love to hear how everyone else trains their dog and about socializing. My dog has not been socialized as much as he should have been with other dogs so he is a little apprehensive with them. We've been to dog parks and with other dogs, though, and he is usually fine... but we're still working on it because I want to try to get him to where he is more comfortable. I'm really enjoying life with this guy though---- he's great I'm looking forward to connecting with you all!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

deidra is offline Senior Member

welcome!you will realize i am young (13) But i love the Labrador breed! cant wait to see pics of this guy! With socializing my black Labrador tank was abused to socialized with any body or anything it took a day for him to get used to females. he was SO scared of men it took for ever but lots of patience he is apprehensive with un neutered male but o.k. around other dogs. How i got him to get along with other dogs was to when he saw a dog he got a treat and then family would bring there dogs over and he would get used to them then gradually add on the dogs he could be around.Bentley was from the pound got him last September he was o.k. with other dogs.
    Last edited by deidra; 02-25-2011 at 05:17 PM.
    ~It doesn't matter how smart the dog is,it matters how smart the owner is.

javasmom is offline Senior Member

Welcome!!
    I have 2 chcolate girls and I live in MA, on the southern NH border.
    Where in NH are you?

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

lisa is offline Senior Member

Welcome, looking forward to pic's of your chocolate boy

HarveysMum is offline Senior Member

welcome!

MidwestGirl is offline Senior Member

Hi and welcome to JL. I love his name