Hey yall

Thread: Hey yall

steve&nancy is offline Junior Member

DefaultHey yall

Hi, I am new here........ My name is Nancy I a a proud owner of a 1 yearold lab retriever. His name is Kobe. Our family loves him soooo much. He loves to run around, and play ball. I am just looking for other lab lovers so that we can share our story and tips with.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

MidwestGirl is offline Senior Member

Hi welcome to JL

maloneandme is offline Senior Member

welcome!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Kera'sMom is offline Member

Hi, I am new also. Kera will be one on Monday, Valentine's Day. She is an English Black Lab. She is a sompanion dog. We will love to hear how Kobe is doing.

Defaulthey,

Hi, so it's going good with Kobe. Im in the process of finding him a pal. at this moment im not to sure if thats a good idea cause hes been digging and getting out. So I think I will wait till hes trained but im not to sure cause hes lonley and that makes me sad.....
    What do you think? hope we can be friends weeeee.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kera'sMom View Post
    Hi, I am new also. Kera will be one on Monday, Valentine's Day. She is an English Black Lab. She is a sompanion dog. We will love to hear how Kobe is doing.

Thanks for the Welcome hope we can be friends

Kera'sMom is offline Member

When we first got Kera last spring, we got her used to an enclosed garden/orchard..used to be a barn. She was great, loved the freedom to run around. by Fall we noticed holes, hadnot seen them in sooo many years. I had to make sure when I walked in to the area that they holes were not going to be in front of gate, they were. I thought they were for hiding as my Shepards always hid things. I believe the hole digging is because they get bored, run out of things to do. She has a pool but during the afternoon it is too sunlit even with an igloo in there. So she is with me, she had felt we shoud be with her all day long, that is cute but doesnot always work. they must learn separation. Harder on us.
    Obedience school will get puppy adapted to other dogs, I could not go due to not having transportation but another spring project.
    I am not thinking about another puppy right now, as my two senior cats are not happy with this new intrusion. They have been the sole owners of our lives for 5 years. But will keep our hearts open in the future for rescue. I got Kera used to music, if I go out I try to leave on. When I brought her home I asked for a peice of her baby blanket. I always put a piece of blanket in our Rotties home package. It eases them into new surroundings, lets them dream safe thoughts. Kera still has hers, but has moved on to her toys. Tomorrow is her Birthday so we are getting ready for the big day.
    How big is Kobe, you will have to tell us about yourselves. Big Hugs

lisa is offline Senior Member

welcome

HarveysMum is offline Senior Member

welcome!