Great weekend at the hunt test.

Thread: Great weekend at the hunt test.

georgie is offline Senior Member

DefaultGreat weekend at the hunt test.

I can't believe how well the girls did this weekend. We had Molly in 2 tests & Abby in 3.
    They both passed all their tests.

Molly got 2 passes to get her JH title. She did a great job Sat. & Sunday. I was a little nervous Sat. the one water mark was a water to land but she nailed the mark then turned around & came back through the water to me. Straight out & straight back.

Abby needed 1 more pass for her JH title, she got that on Sat. We also put her in her first senior test Sat. too. She passed on Sat. & then she got her second senior pass on Sunday. Today they had a diversion bird with the double mark. When they shot the gun Abby just turned, looked at the bird & then continued swimming back to Dave.

Molly handles very well for me. I heeled her to the line from the last holding blind. Abby needs more work on her line manners. She is so excited she has the tendancy to scoot. Her butt never gets off the ground but she will scoot a little ahead of Dave. I guess I know what we will be working on.

The tests were great. Since we were spending the night we figured we might as well get in the tests. I am so proud of my girls. They really did a fantastic job.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

imported_2Labpups is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Great weekend at the hunt test.

BOTH girls titled??? WOO HOO!!!! Congratulations!!!

NICE JOB on the Senior stakes!!! Keep it up!
    Donna, slave to Gidget and Lucy Lou<br />Gidget, CGC, JH, SH&nbsp; &nbsp; Lucy, CGC, JH, SH<br />

windycanyon is offline Senior Member

Wow, that IS super!!!! Congratulations! Anne

WindyCanyon Girls, August 2014

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Bailey24 is offline Senior Member

WTG - congrats on all the passes & both on the Junior titles!!
    <br /><br />~ Angie &amp; Bailey ~<br />My Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/509673

imported_Belles mom is offline Senior Member

WOW! Congratulations!!
    Karen and<br />UAG1 SHR UCDX GRCH Tracker Belle of Bedford RAE JH CDX TT WCX WC CGC (Belle)<br /><br />UCD SHR GRCH BIMBS BBI Belle&#39;s Kodiak Dreamweaver JH UD RAE TT WC CGC (Kodi)<br /><br />SHR UCH BBI Ponderosa&#39;s Big Blond Guy JH RE TT WC CGC (Hoss)

GulfCoast is offline Senior Member

Congratulations!
    HRCH Ellie Mae MH CGC
    Tipsy Puppy
    Justlabradors.com -- the best site for your Labrador needs.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee311/EllieMaeDogg/2108207141_f7321f204b.jpg

Tatyana is offline Senior Member

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

WOW! And to go straight into Seniors and pass?!? Fantastic!!! Congratulations- sounds like quite the weekend, and a successful one at that!!!

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

Georgie that is FANTASTIC. I remember you saying how Molly just didn't have the drive, and now she has a JH. WooHoo!!! You and Dave have really worked with the girls. It's great to hear your accomplishments!

I heard you might be getting a third dog. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. Let me just warn you that with the 3rd the dynamics REALLY CHANGE. I love all of my dogs, but when I'm back down to two, I don't think I'll be doing 3 again, it's a handful and you do a lot of juggling for control, especially when they are excited 8) Plus, it's much easier to walk 2 together than 3. I do it, but again, it takes a lot of juggling. I'm strong so I can handle all three at once, but I think as I get older I would rather have 2. But who knows

Keep me posted on the pup

Tundra Aries Guest

WOW! Congratulations!!