Unfair!

Thread: Unfair!

GulfCoast is offline Senior Member

DefaultUnfair!

The stupid DWF&P has decided to open duck season on Thanksgiving Day! :no: What the heck is up with THAT? I have not missed an opening day in 30 years. Now, I either miss the sacred opening day, or get divorced/disowned. I am being held down by the MAN! How do I explain this to the dog? :wounded:
    HRCH Ellie Mae MH CGC
    Tipsy Puppy
    Justlabradors.com -- the best site for your Labrador needs.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee311/EllieMaeDogg/2108207141_f7321f204b.jpg

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

imported_Belles mom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Unfair!

Hehehe, I'd go hunting in the morning and come back for a nice Thanksgiving dinner! Heck, can you limity out quick and be back in the house by 9:00 am?
    Karen and<br />UAG1 SHR UCDX GRCH Tracker Belle of Bedford RAE JH CDX TT WCX WC CGC (Belle)<br /><br />UCD SHR GRCH BIMBS BBI Belle&#39;s Kodiak Dreamweaver JH UD RAE TT WC CGC (Kodi)<br /><br />SHR UCH BBI Ponderosa&#39;s Big Blond Guy JH RE TT WC CGC (Hoss)

I wish! The limit out quick is not the problem as much as the 6 hour drive back home to make lunch!
    HRCH Ellie Mae MH CGC
    Tipsy Puppy

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Garth is offline Registered Users

How do I explain this to the dog?
    Don't be silly. You can't explain things like that to the dog. They're smart but they're not THAT smart.

Maybe sit him down in front of the TV & let him watch Donald Duck & Taffy the duck videos?.

imported_Belles mom is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by GulfCoast
    I wish! The limit out quick is not the problem as much as the 6 hour drive back home to make lunch!
    Ah, guess I am spoiled by having the duck marsh 2 miles from my house!
    Karen and<br />UAG1 SHR UCDX GRCH Tracker Belle of Bedford RAE JH CDX TT WCX WC CGC (Belle)<br /><br />UCD SHR GRCH BIMBS BBI Belle&#39;s Kodiak Dreamweaver JH UD RAE TT WC CGC (Kodi)<br /><br />SHR UCH BBI Ponderosa&#39;s Big Blond Guy JH RE TT WC CGC (Hoss)

labnpug is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by GulfCoast
    The stupid DWF&P has decided to open duck season on Thanksgiving Day! :no: What the heck is up with THAT? I have not missed an opening day in 30 years. Now, I either miss the sacred opening day, or get divorced/disowned. I am being held down by the MAN! How do I explain this to the dog? :wounded:
    It's deer season week here each year. My FIL goes out hunting, comes in and eats dinner, goes back out hunting.
    Just the way it is and everyone accepts it. Perhaps you can do something like that?
    Deb H.
    <br />Cori and Lily (my angel pug)

imported_queenofthedogs is offline Senior Member

and you call yourself a TRAINER?
    my hubby has trained us all not only to plan our dinnertime around when he'll return, but also to ignore his snoring directly afterwards.

lol!

georgie is offline Senior Member

I was going to say....go early & eat dinner later. I guess the 6 hour drive nixes that idea. :no:

Does Elle like football?

Quote Originally Posted by queenofthedogs
    and you call yourself a TRAINER?
    my hubby has trained us all not only to plan our dinnertime around when he'll return, but also to ignore his snoring directly afterwards.

lol!
    Wife training is much more difficult than dog training!
    HRCH Ellie Mae MH CGC
    Tipsy Puppy