Photos from training this past weekend at the IVRC beginning hunt test classes

Thread: Photos from training this past weekend at the IVRC beginning hunt test classes

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

DefaultPhotos from training this past weekend at the IVRC beginning hunt test classes

Just thought I would share a few photos that my friend Dawn took this weekend (she didn't bring a dog since she missed out on the first weekend). She was hanging out in the shade by the water, so these all involve water- with and without the long-line.

A little blurry, but the "hold" command was working well, even with an old soggy dead duck!

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Tatyana is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Photos from training this past weekend at the IVRC beginning hunt test class

Nice photos!!! And, yes, we do have the same hat.

GulfCoast is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Photos from training this past weekend at the IVRC beginning hunt test classes

Nice pics! Another Butch Green drying rack. The man has a monopoly any more on drying racks!
    HRCH Ellie Mae MH CGC
    Tipsy Puppy
    Justlabradors.com -- the best site for your Labrador needs.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee311/EllieMaeDogg/2108207141_f7321f204b.jpg

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Photos from training this past weekend at the IVRC beginning hunt test classes

Quote Originally Posted by GulfCoast
    Nice pics! Another Butch Green drying rack. The man has a monopoly any more on drying racks!
    It came in really handy after losing 3 ducks (sinking) that day and 2 the day before. One of the young field dogs would bring the duck back to about 3' from shore and then use her paws to push them under and stick them in the mud. I was able to find one of the 2 she sunk that way using a pole with a hook on the end. It was crazy!

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

olducker is offline Senior Member

GREAT PICS

Love this one eH
    If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they
    went.
    -Will Rogers......Tim