Title Abreviations

Thread: Title Abreviations

Kzunell is offline Senior Member

DefaultTitle Abreviations

I am looking at a pedigree for a possible new pup and was not 100% sure on some of the titles.
    HRCH
    2XNAFC
    2XCNAFC
    CAFC
    CNFC
    CNAFC
    CFC
    3XNFC

I was thinking all the ones begining with C are Canadian? such as CFC Canadian Field Champion?
    and the ones that begin with 2X or 3X are how many times the dog has won that championship such as 3X National Field Champion? And the HRCH is that the Hunting Retriever Champion for UKC?
    Are NFC's only awarded once a year?

Thanks

Kelly and Amber and Ready
    Kelly and Greenwoods Amber Wave CD RA OA NAJ OF WC CGC CL1-F SW<br />Chino CA<br /><br /><br />

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Kinderwood is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Title Abreviations

You seem to have gotten it right without any assistance : the C is for Canadian, HRCH is the UKC Hunting Retriever Champion, and yup, NFC and NAFCs are just one dog a year. You also got the multiple National Champs right too (ie. 2X, 3X, etc.). Sounds like a pretty good pup! Good luck!
    Darcy Litzinger
    Kinderwood Labradors
    Piper, Faith, Mocha & Pink

In Loving Memory:

HIT UCD Bel Air Blue Chip Of Kinderwood CD RE JH CGC "Blue" 06/25/06-04/26/10

Tatyana is offline Senior Member

Lottie (3xNFC) and Lean Mac/Maxx (2xNAFC 2xCNAFC) - hard to go wrong with a pedigree like that. Who are the parents? Many great dogs came from Canada, so don't discard those Canadian titles. My Evey is by/out of two Canadian dogs (Lean Mac and FTCH AFTCH Bramble).

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

imported_2Labpups is offline Senior Member

Kelly, is the line I THINK you are looking at?
    Donna, slave to Gidget and Lucy Lou<br />Gidget, CGC, JH, SH&nbsp; &nbsp; Lucy, CGC, JH, SH<br />

The pups will be out of Macs Prize Possesion SH by KT's Perfect Double at Sealion UD RE MH MX AXJ. I know the sire Kit and really really like him. He has 29 MH Q's and 5points and a win toward his FC and he has 5 points and a utility win toward his OTCH and 3 double Q's and 170pts toward his MACH. I really like all of his offspring that I have seen.

Kelly and Amber and Ready

Quote Originally Posted by Tatyana
    Lottie (3xNFC) and Lean Mac/Maxx (2xNAFC 2xCNAFC) - hard to go wrong with a pedigree like that. Who are the parents? Many great dogs came from Canada, so don't discard those Canadian titles. My Evey is by/out of two Canadian dogs (Lean Mac and FTCH AFTCH Bramble).
    Kelly and Greenwoods Amber Wave CD RA OA NAJ OF WC CGC CL1-F SW<br />Chino CA<br /><br /><br />

Quote Originally Posted by Kzunell
    The pups will be out of Macs Prize Possesion SH by KT's Perfect Double at Sealion UD RE MH MX AXJ. I know the sire Kit and really really like him. He has 29 MH Q's and 5points and a win toward his FC and he has 5 points and a utility win toward his OTCH and 3 double Q's and 170pts toward his MACH. I really like all of his offspring that I have seen.
    Awe, KIT! Not to mention his SRS top 10 places If I had the room, I'd be all over one of these puppies too.
    Donna, slave to Gidget and Lucy Lou<br />Gidget, CGC, JH, SH&nbsp; &nbsp; Lucy, CGC, JH, SH<br />

What do you know about Maxi (Macs Prize Possesion,SH)? She is out of Racee Lacee,MH by NFC-FC Maxx's Surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by 2Labpups

Awe, KIT! Not to mention his SRS top 10 places If I had the room, I'd be all over one of these puppies too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kzunell
    What do you know about Maxi (Macs Prize Possesion,SH)? She is out of Racee Lacee,MH by NFC-FC Maxx's Surprise.
    Not a whole lot. I like the way they look and how they run in the field when I am throwing birds for them!