Only retriever people

Thread: Only retriever people

imported_Belles mom is offline Senior Member

DefaultOnly retriever people

Would spend Mother's Day in the pouring rain, for three hours doing gundog training. Happily though, Hoss did well on triples, diversions and channel work out to about 70 yards (popped once, but believed me when I told him there was indeed a dummy out there...dummy other than myself!). Of course it was only the women who showed up, the men in the group canceled because the weather was too yucky!
    Karen and<br />UAG1 SHR UCDX GRCH Tracker Belle of Bedford RAE JH CDX TT WCX WC CGC (Belle)<br /><br />UCD SHR GRCH BIMBS BBI Belle&#39;s Kodiak Dreamweaver JH UD RAE TT WC CGC (Kodi)<br /><br />SHR UCH BBI Ponderosa&#39;s Big Blond Guy JH RE TT WC CGC (Hoss)

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

imported_2Labpups is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Only retriever people

Sounds like you and he had a great Mother's Day as well!
    Donna, slave to Gidget and Lucy Lou<br />Gidget, CGC, JH, SH&nbsp; &nbsp; Lucy, CGC, JH, SH<br />

LOL! Not only did I spend it in the pouring rain, but high winds, threats of tornado's- waited out the thunderstorms in the car- running Nessa at a Hunt Test in Ohio! Glad we did, we came home with her first Leg to her SHR. Sounds like you and Hoss had a very productive Mother's day, what a good boy!
    Patty<br /><br />

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Pathway
    LOL! Not only did I spend it in the pouring rain, but high winds, threats of tornado's- waited out the thunderstorms in the car- running Nessa at a Hunt Test in Ohio! Glad we did, we came home with her first Leg to her SHR. Sounds like you and Hoss had a very productive Mother's day, what a good boy!
    Congratulations on Nessa's pass! I have done enough hunt tests in the pouring rain to appreciate how uncomfortable that can be (more the waiting in the car and not being able to lower the windows). Are you going to Omega Farms on the 31st?
    Karen and<br />UAG1 SHR UCDX GRCH Tracker Belle of Bedford RAE JH CDX TT WCX WC CGC (Belle)<br /><br />UCD SHR GRCH BIMBS BBI Belle&#39;s Kodiak Dreamweaver JH UD RAE TT WC CGC (Kodi)<br /><br />SHR UCH BBI Ponderosa&#39;s Big Blond Guy JH RE TT WC CGC (Hoss)

Thanks! It was a pretty good weekend for the little Lady...she placed in Sweeps and then in 9-12 regular class on Saturday, at the Miami Valley Lab Specialty- then showed her stuff at West Central Ohio HRC on Sunday. Was worth getting wet!

Are you going to Omega Farms on the 31st?
    Yep, the plans are to run Mystie and Nessa. Are you going? Would be great to see you and the kids again! Also, I can bring the crate with me, I'm sure you must be needing it! Are you going to Sunflight's the weekend before?
    Patty<br /><br />

Quote Originally Posted by Pathway

Thanks! It was a pretty good weekend for the little Lady...she placed in Sweeps and then in 9-12 regular class on Saturday, at the Miami Valley Lab Specialty- then showed her stuff at West Central Ohio HRC on Sunday. Was worth getting wet!

Are you going to Omega Farms on the 31st?
    Yep, the plans are to run Mystie and Nessa. Are you going? Would be great to see you and the kids again! Also, I can bring the crate with me, I'm sure you must be needing it! Are you going to Sunflight's the weekend before?
    Just going to the May 31st test. I am entering Kodi and Hoss even though they have the title. Kodi needs one more JH pass so I wanted the practice on her. I am entering Hoss in Seasoned in August, so he needs some practice also. Go ahead and bring the pheasant crate and I'll try and stuff it some where, tie it to the roof of my car, or I can get Joe (with Red my co-own) to put it in his truck.

Not going to Sunflight, I have Kodi entered in the Cluster Shows in Kalamazoo. I am going to try and get her CD and CDX in the same weekend!!!