Just Labradors banner

My Maxx Puppy -- Updated (in first post)

4K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  GulfCoast 
#1 ·
I posted some photos of Evey in Lab Chat: http://www.justlabradors.com/forum/index.php/topic,74778.0.html

--

Here is Evey. She is very very special and is going to be my field trial prospect. Her daddy is Maxx (2xNAFC 2xCNAFC FC Ebonstar Lean Mac), her mom is FTCH AFTCH Waterstrike's Ramblin' Bramble (Ram's daughter). We'll have tons of fun together.

See less See more
#4 ·
Re: My Maxx Puppy

Rosie, it's not just the titles that Maxx earned but the quality of his offspring that attracted me to him. Maxx has produced over 150 field and amateur field champions and 10+ national and amateur national champions. I don't think there has been a better producer ever in the breed. Evey's maternal grandfather is 2xNAFC FC Candlewood's Ramblin Man; also a great dog (Harley To Go line). Maxx and Harley lines have been crossed very successfully in the past. So, there is a lot of potential. I did my best getting the best litter that I could find, so it's just luck from here whether Evey has what it takes or not. Still, it will be a very fun journey for both of us.

#5 ·

I did my best getting the best litter that I could find, so it's just luck from here whether Evey has what it takes or not.
Well, I don't think you can argue with the right genetics, and it sounds as though she has plenty of that.

Have you ever had a field Lab before? after you have had Evey for a while I'd be interested to know your thoughts re: the difference between owning show and field Labs. From my experience it is like chalk and cheese, so I am sure that it will be an experience for you. In a positive way, though...

Maxx has produced over 150 field and amateur field champions and 10+ national and amateur national champions. I don't think there has been a better producer ever in the breed. Evey's maternal grandfather is 2xNAFC FC Candlewood's Ramblin Man; also a great dog (Harley To Go line).
Awesome. The British version of that would be IGL Retriever Champion FTCH Pocklea Remus -- the sire behind (whether sire, grandsire, etc.) just about every field trial champion in this country!

#6 ·

OMG, Tatyana! What a precious little girl she is!!! :D LOTS of potential...I can see it oozing from her pores! VERY cool- how old are they now, and when do you get to bring her home?

Yippee!!! ((((Very Excited Hugs))))

#8 ·

Tatyana ... it's wonderful to see your interest in field trials evolve to the point that you would seek out the pedigree that you have for what could be a superb prospect.

Not enough serious gals in the dawg games and you will bring a refreshing and very pretty addition to the sport. Best wishes for many happy and healthy years together with Evey.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.