Sam Ferguson, SH

Thread: Sam Ferguson, SH

SamIAm is offline Senior Member

DefaultSam Ferguson, SH

We got the last pass needed for the Senior Hunter title last weekend. WOOHOO!!!!!

Sam did well, except for one scary moment on the first land mark where he stopped to smell some girl dog pee!!!!!!!!!!! NOT Ok to do that!!!!!!!!!!!! We'll have to work on learning to run through smells. But he recovered, and his marks and blinds were good from then on.

It was a beautiful ranch, the bluebonnets were LUSH, and I had a marvelous relaxing time. Even splurged and spent the night before the test in a motel so I didn't have to drive over the morning of, and get up at 4!

I had made up my mind before I went that I would ENJOY the trip, make it a mini vacation which I was in bad need of. And I did. Trip was beautiful, everything went well, motel was fine, even had a great airing yard for the dogs, I had a beer in my room, ate chips and queso and oreos and watched TV. Or didn't. Did what I wanted, when I wanted!!!!!!! All by myself, except for Sam who does fine with traveling and is no problem in the motel room. Just settles down in whatever corner he picks!

I just can't say what a rejuvenating weekend it was, and then to get the last pass on top of all that! One I will remember as probably the best of all!!!!!

Frances

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

windycanyon is offline Senior Member

Awesome job!!! I remember when I did Rosa's.. I cried w/ joy the whole way home over the mountains! It is quite the achievement!!! Anne

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

Whooo-hoooooo!!!! HUGE congratulations!!! You are my hero...someday, I hope to have that feeling, too! Guess I'd better start our training back up again soon!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

GulfCoast is offline Senior Member

Congratulations! It is a great feeling. They don't give those away. Good luck in Finished or Master!

georgie is offline Senior Member

Congratulations. Sounds like you & Sam had a fantastic weekend.

Amber The Duck Dawg is offline Senior Member

What a way to spend a weekend!!! Congrats!! Someday I hope to get a SH....someday...

Kelly and Amber
    Light, "weedy" individuals are definitely incorrect; equally objectionable are cloddy lumbering specimens. Labrador Retrievers shall be shown in working condition well-muscled and without excess fat. Females should weigh between 55 and 70lbs and Males between 65 and 80lbs. Height females 21.5 to 23.5 inches males 22.5 to 24.5 inches at the withers.

Kelly
    HR Greenwoods Sealion Tsunami SH "Wave" born 3-9-2010
    Greenwoods Amber Wave VCD2 RA SH AX OF WCX CGC "Amber" born 4-13-2005
    Chino Ca