Storm - 11 weeks

Thread: Storm - 11 weeks

meandclint is offline Senior Member

DefaultStorm - 11 weeks

I am admittedly a fault finder which I need to work on - I go right to the faults of a dog instead of the positives. Overall I like this puppy and the biggest reason is her temperament - she is so much like Clint that it's scary. She is bold and confident like him "in your face" wagging and licking everyone and super super smart as well. I hope she and I will be able to work together and achieve some great titles - I missed doing that with Clint since I had children.

She stacks herself beautifully - a tail wagger like her dad and half sister. She has a lot of rear angulation but recently is growing and it's pulling out as she goes up on leg. I think (hope) it will come back since her dad and her half sister did the same thing. I wish she had more substance to her but I hope that will come with maturity - probably when she's 3 years old and has had a litter. I love the way she moves and that face is oh so cute.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Storm - 11 weeks

Stunning.. truly a beautiful pup.. she has lots of wonderful days ahead of her... I love the soft expression and the dedication in her eye's..
    Carroll Family Labradors home of:<br />UKC CH Ma &amp; Pa&#39;s Christmas Coal at Carrolls,CGC &quot;Coal&quot;<br />U-CH Pointed- Ma &amp; Pa&#39;s Life of Riley, CGC &quot;Riley&quot;<br />U-CH Pointed- Beulah Land Daddy&#39;s Little Girl &quot;Regenea&quot;<br />U-CH Pointed- Ma &amp; Pa&#39;s Southrn Gentleman&quot;Wyatt

imported_CHOCO4ME is offline Senior Member

What a pretty girl she is! I love her lovely face, so sweet.
    Jake, Blue and Ginger<br />

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

JacksAndLabs is offline Senior Member

It's soooo hard not to look when they've got silly growth stuff going on!! She's still quite nice, but was LOVELY a couple weeks ago...she'll come back to that I LOVE her head and her coat seems to be coming in great!
    ~Nicole<br />Grand Ledge, MI<br /><br />

Tundra Aries Guest

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

Jasmine Dream is offline Senior Member

she is beautiful sharon.. love that expression

Twinpond's Jasmine "Jazz" Dream
    Born 12.31.04

Visit Jazz's Web Site

DostaffLabs is offline Senior Member

Sharon,
    She is lovely. I LOVE that face, and if she's half the wonderful labby her daddy is, then you've got nothing to worry about! I can't wait to see how she develops!
    ~Melissa~
    And the Dostaff Girls:
    Abby, Anna, Ava, Brandy, Cali, Holly, and Ruby (and Dixie, too)

canUdigIt is offline Senior Member

She's very cute Sharon, I hear you about losing angles.

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

She's still as cute as a bug, Sharon...and I know that you and Storm have a wonderful future ahead! 8)

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

imported_Page is offline Senior Member

She is a doll!
    I can't wait to see her grow. She has such a pretty face and expression and the angles will come back. I can't wait for more pictures of this cute little bug.
    Page &amp; the gang - Leo, Dan, Reuben and Asher<br /><br />CH Feather Downs Guardian Angel RN CGC<br />CH Kai Den&#39;s Power Surge<br />Feather Downs A Fair Judge<br />Kai Den&#39;s Stormy Affair CGC