New Puppy

Thread: New Puppy

Labbies is offline Junior Member

DefaultNew Puppy

Hello to all. I am in the process of looking for a new lab puppy to join my happy family. I am extremely picky about what it is that I want in a puppy and was hoping that some of the experts here would possibly have an idea on an upcoming breeding. This puppy will obviously get tons of love and affection, but in addition it will have the opportunity to work as an upland game dog with my husband who is a hunting guide. I am absolutely devoted to showing people that a lab can actually look like a lab is suppose to, and can still go out in the field and hunt. I have spent countless hours looking at hundreds of websites and have still not found what I am looking for. If any of you could point me in a direction I have not already tried I would be extremely grateful. Thanks in advance for your time.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Canyon Labradors is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: New Puppy

Might help if you tell us where you are located.

Have you looked for breeders through the Labrador Retriever Club website or through the Wiscoy site yet?

Labbies is offline Junior Member

I am located in Manhattan, KS (about an hour from Kansas City), but I am willing to travel about anywhere to get the perfect puppy.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Labbies
    Hello to all. I am in the process of looking for a new lab puppy to join my happy family. I am extremely picky about what it is that I want in a puppy and was hoping that some of the experts here would possibly have an idea on an upcoming breeding. This puppy will obviously get tons of love and affection, but in addition it will have the opportunity to work as an upland game dog with my husband who is a hunting guide. I am absolutely devoted to showing people that a lab can actually look like a lab is suppose to, and can still go out in the field and hunt. I have spent countless hours looking at hundreds of websites and have still not found what I am looking for. If any of you could point me in a direction I have not already tried I would be extremely grateful. Thanks in advance for your time.
    You may want to try the local labrador breed club in the area, which should provide yo with breeders.good luck with your quest
    D &amp; T Branch<br />Harrow Ont <br />Bluesouth Labradors Reg&#39;d<br />[email protected]

rayluckgoo is offline Senior Member

Hi,
    A friend in northern NH had a litter of chocolates (3 weeks old now I think). Dad's a new champion. I'm not sure if the puppies are on her website but the name of the kennel is Wood Duck kennels. If you're REALLY willing to travel you can check them out.

imported_Page is offline Senior Member

I just shot you a pm.

Good luck with your search.
    Page &amp; the gang - Leo, Dan, Reuben and Asher<br /><br />CH Feather Downs Guardian Angel RN CGC<br />CH Kai Den&#39;s Power Surge<br />Feather Downs A Fair Judge<br />Kai Den&#39;s Stormy Affair CGC